Reviews for Boom
always-kh chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
another good and funny story.

oh i have a poll up would ya vote in it? thx.
naminelover9 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Definatly different...but i like. I guess this pairing is just so unexpected that there's nothing more i can say.
Following Padfoot's Pawprints chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Explosions, hehe, fun. I liked this, it was really cute.

~Padfoot
endofanera123 chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
So true...everything blows up with Yuffie. Love this story.
Swedish Gingersnap chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
OMG! I *heart* this story! XD

*favs*
sutatikku chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
I know I reviewed already. But I was going through the archives and found an annoying review by me... And was like, 'no way, this deserves so much more'. So yeah, it does.

“Sora remembers that!” He spoke up, grinning. “Yuffie kicked Riku in the groin during soccer!”

Third person sex. You've inspired me. I'm going to write a Yura with cross-dressing, Billie Joe-idolizing (by both Sora and Yuffie) and now tallking in third person.

Be. Prepared.

And I love you. Yeah. I haven't favorite you, I don't think. So I will.

!ayu.!
skippinsunday chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
hey! ok! i know i'm not a yora person but i just couldnt help but read this... i love the sumary! it rocks! dunt worry i suck at science too... and chemistry... actually, i suck at everything except for pe. loved it! and GD is God Damnit Cloud isnt it?
poo master chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
“Like what Riku said to me the other day to me. He actually asked me if there was something blossoming between us.” She smirked an evil smirk. “I don’t think he can walk very well right now.”

-Aww. I think that was my second favorite line. But the first one was..

“Oh. You wanted to look at Riku. I get it.”

D This & YOU are going on my favorites list. xDD
soras friend901 chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
that was the cutest yura ever! Im problably the bigest yra and yuri fan on this site I tell one was good well see ya laer good writer
Depressed Mizuki chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
OMG! So CUTE! CUTE! (there are supposed to be about eight or nine but um... you know how is.) I absolutely adored it. Hehehe. Well keep writing stuff like this! It was good!
Cruz Nightshade chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
thought it was great, it was interesting and funny. well keep writeing(you don't have to do this story, its good ending here, not saying don't continue, just you don't have to stop) ill look for other stuff by you

got to go

Later!
Wolfiee chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
“Oh. You wanted to look at Riku. I get it.”

I LOVED THAT LINE! And also when Sora was talking about himself and Yuffie in the third person, it was so friggen adorable. Wait that was him right? Yes I'm pretty sure. Anywyas this has definately got to be one of the best Yuras ever! I loved it just so much. Aren't Yuras adorable? Anyways I loved the last line so much too, it was awesome! You just, whoa, you rawke! nyways I really hope you write more Yuras soon 'cuz they rawke.
Sonora-Margaret chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
that was so cute! *GETS GROUP OF OTHER KIDS TO SAY* Aww
Annjirika chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Girl. I effin love you. First off, that was a damn cute Yura. Second of all, the title kicks ass. _ *cough* Third of all, I saw the Fall Out Boy My Chemical Romance insert, BIG squee there. FOB is sexy love.

And, I love your writing. You're awesome.

GD IT CLOUD!
Maiakins chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Cute... XD... Me liked it...