Reviews for Tenth Anniversary
Taco Salad chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Despite what Ukchana says, Trowa and Catherine are related. Episode Zero was written to clarify that point by the writers of the series. To say that this is not true is to say that Middie Une doesn't exist, and that Wufei's reasons for believing the weak shouldn't fight are not logical. It is because of Meiran, the girl Wufei was arranged to marry at fourteen, that he feels this way. She is also the reason he calls his gundam Nataku. So, others can tell you to ignore those of us who say Catherine and Trowa are related all they want, but the truth is that they are. Episode Zero has the distinction of being written by Katsuyuki Sumizawa, who was also the writer of the anime series, and thus carries a higher level of credibility.
ann chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
it was good.
Ukchana chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Beautiful! Very touching.

I don't think they are OOC considering that ten years have passed. Isn't it easy for people to forget that people often change over time?

Also, just ignore those stupid people who say that Trowa and Catherine are related. The anime series NEVER said they were related, only Episode 0 which was made *after* the anime insinuated it, and that was originally a screenplay for an episode that never got approved for airing by the director and producers of GW. (most people won't believe this though as the author of Ep 0 is one of two who created the concept of GW, and because these people are incredibly stupid)

After all, how likely is it that Catherine and Trowa would be reunited after so long, in such a way? It's way too coincidental, and the series never even hints to the fact that they might be actually be related. And the series is what I use. _ (also, Catherine and Trowa as wandering gypsies? Hello, this is over 150 years into the future, I'm pretty sure that there aren't going to be wandering gypsies in covered wagons. Please.)

You did a great job! I hope you keep writing. I'm going to go check out any other stuff you'be done. Don't let dumb people get you down!

-Ukky
Nila chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
wow...i have to agree with everyone

your story was so sweet

you need to read Galandria the Vampire Queen fic

her fic is also really good...great job and thx for not making Trowa gay...i hate those

God bless you too
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
er...well...It's lovely writing but...well...You realize Catherine is trowa's sister right? His real name being Triton bloom...just wondering...otherwise it's a decent fic
ms. phishy chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Like other reviewers have mentioned, Trowa and Catherine really don't get that much attention. Perhaps that's why they've always been my favorite couple (that and the fact that Trowa's my favorite character). While this story is very sweet and very romantic, I can't see the aloof Trowa being so romantic (or the strong-willed Cathy being a housewife). Of course, it's easy to criticize other people's work-especially when you haven't written much yourself! Thanks for the nice story, keep up the good work, and God bless!

Andrea
Toasted Buns chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
I love your story! There are very few sweet fanfics like this out there but you have made this one enjoyable and easy to read.

God bless you too.

Lil Wonder
SetsunaKou chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Excellent story and fantastic writing! I'm a Trowa x Cathrine fan, and I loved it! Thank you for writing! It was super romantic, sweet and completely in character! Not everyone (especially Japanese fans) considers Tro x Cath real siblings, and this story was a treat to read for fans of this couple! In fact, even Episode Zero states "The truth will never really be known." and even in many OFFICIAL GW artbook interviews with the seiyuu, the Japanese voice actor of Trowa always states that "Trowa's sweetheart is Cathrine." So, I'll always know and truly believe that they're a couple! Thanks again for the beautiful and tender story! It was a pleasure to read! God bless!
LucreziaNoin86 chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
I loved your story, That has to be my Favorite couple.

GOD bless you as well.

I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13.
Incest Alert chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Trowa is Catherine's younger brother. That makes this story gross. Ew.
unknown chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
hey. um i believe that they are related so this is what i would call insest...me no likey. trowa was a little OOC