Reviews for Mystical Sides DISCONTINUED
angel de acuario chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Actualisa pronto
Celtic Aurora chapter 2 . 11/20/2007
Hi! *waves frantically*

I just wanted to say that this story is definately interesting! I mean, I never thought about what would happen if Dracula was the hunter and Gabriel was the vampire...definately an interesting idea! Please do continue this story, it's pretty cool!

-Aurora

PS: Ya know, if Gabriel really was a vampire...I wouldn't object too strongly to being one of his brides! I'll be he makes an awesome-and cute-vampire!
Princess Airiana chapter 3 . 3/26/2006
That doesn't look good. I hope Dracula will be able to stop him! Will he and Anna kiss eventually? Will there be any kind of romantic moment between them? Hope so!
HughJackmanFan chapter 3 . 3/12/2006
cool, you said Anna's Twin and I can't wait for your next chapter...
Princess Airiana chapter 2 . 3/11/2006
So now he's met Anna has he? Will THEY be the ones to fall in love and kiss instead of her and Gabriel? Oh! I would love that! This is so cool! I absolutely love it to pieces!
Princess Airiana chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Well, now ain't that interesting. Dracula & Gabriel switched places. This should make the story different, weird, and downright cool! I like it so far.
Fortune Zyne chapter 3 . 3/6/2006
Oh dear!
Fortune Zyne chapter 2 . 1/9/2006
This is kinda weird.
JK chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
i like this whole reversal fic

update soon
HughJackmanFan chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Cool, Gabriel as the Count and Dracula as the hunter, fun! You've good idea with this story and maybe Gabriel will back to the hunter...:D
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Cool! And a bit weird.
Katrin Van Helsing chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Wow hm thinks of a perfect picture of Gabrial with fangs - Sweet
RozzandMaya chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Gabriella? Isn't that a girls name? (grumbles and mutters the word 'Abraham' grumbles some more)

Just a few things I don't understand. Is Dracula no longer a vampire? ztt.