Reviews for Welcome to the Woods of Insanity
more tampons
Fearra chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
more tampons
ilovechocolateandlollies chapter 5 . 6/25/2010
Please continue this - it is hilarious! i have no ideas but please keep writing!
pendulii chapter 5 . 2/4/2006
This fics hilarious,update asap!
Bree chapter 5 . 1/4/2006
Wazup! Awesome as! U must update! o! Can u put lotz of exclamation markz in the nxt chappy? Plz! They look awesome! *Gasps* Ron should go goth! And malfoy should become addicted 2 blue cheese! Or. . . Harry and Hermione should get hardcore STONED on suger free gum! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
casualglam chapter 5 . 12/17/2005
WOW! How hilirious is this! Keep the funny chapters coming!
spacedout86 chapter 5 . 12/13/2005
lol! awesome! Weasel-Pee! lmao! lol! cbr! mdr! Please update soon!
spacedout86 chapter 4 . 12/5/2005
pff...pff...pf.. HAHAHAHA! Draco wet himself! lol! lmao! hihi and Ron has a teddy bear! lol! Please update soon this is a hilarious story!
Bree chapter 4 . 10/30/2005
...OMG! That was seriously no shit without a doubt the funniest thing I have ever read in my entire life! OMG! That was so funky! Seriously! Damn... Ron friggen rox now, even though guyz with red hair repulse me! *Vomitz* Ron iz so grovy! Shame on Malfoy. Yee-yah! Go jandals! Jandals roc!
fuuch chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
hihi! Me like stories yes yes!
Princess-Perfect chapter 2 . 9/7/2005
LOL! These two chapters are pretty funny, I enjoyed reading them. The idea of Ron and Harry having a hectic time with tampons is quite amusing. So you need ideas? How about something about them having to pee in the woods, or being attacked by a bear, or Malfoy getting attacked by bugs... and the bear?
Go Jandalz chapter 2 . 9/7/2005
OMG!
Tineka6 chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Hi "Amelia" what an awesome story i look forward to reading the rest
Go Jandalz chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
ICT is boring! Ur story rox! Haha shame on Ron and Harry. Lolz. I should be working! Oppz!