Reviews for Vision
Kamiragem chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
I've just read all chapters and... wow... this is a strong story. I like it. It is a pity that you couldn't upgrade anymore, I'm really curious!
lovergirl chapter 6 . 8/10/2008
ok i loved the story but it needs one more chapter i need to knoe what happens
Lunelis chapter 6 . 7/7/2008
wow. this story is truly amazing. so intense but so well-written that the intensity is gladly welcomed. the drama described is not merely childish and whiny, but true and deep. i really enjoy this story very much, and i am a little disappointed to see that it most likely won't be updated. but, just so you know, i love this story.
Christina chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Wow awsome story im still reading it but im enjoying every single bit, keep up the GREAT WORK!
Aperira chapter 6 . 10/2/2006
Whew, Wow. I must say, that you are an amazing writer. Your fics are ALWAYS well thought out and very well written. You really know how to make words flow. I've read your other fics and I must say that you are AWESOME! Great writer! _
dark moon raven13 chapter 2 . 7/12/2006
YOur story is still good, and i really like it, but Ravens cloak is not purple, its blue. I will agree, however, that it does look kinda purple, possibly indigo. But it is definitely blue.
dark moon raven13 chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
YOur story is really good so far, but Robins eyes are supposed to be blue. It isn't a big deal, though, just thought you might like to know, possibly save yourself from future flames or something. Keep going strong!
Moving Mountains chapter 6 . 7/10/2006
This story is amazing, and this chapter was so powerful. The last part when BB was raping Raven was so emotional. She is so brave. Great work and update soon x
CrystalWillow chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
wow. that's...really all i have to say. it had me on the edge of my seat. i hope this is what you plan to go into. you'll make a fortune. this was great!

i loved it! i plan on reading the rest later, but it's mignight here, and i have to work tomorrow morning...icky. keep it up!
lora chapter 2 . 7/8/2006
an amazing story done to such a high standard. i havent read something like this in a long while on this site. please keep writing and i look forward to the next chapter.
paprika90 chapter 6 . 7/8/2006
holly-(checks rating)...crap! O.O that chapter was very very good. just great! definatley worth the wait! 3 the way you had raven and beast boy's thoughts was great. i was wondering what was going on in his head and all. so eventhough raven saw that little bit of the real beast boy, is he still gone for good now? and since aparentley ravens powers are gone... how is she gonna eb able to escape the building? and did beast boy leave the room when she asked cyborg that? wow. the whole...umm, im not sure the word for it is-i forgot. but the sentences that were written in italics, they were done so well and one could actualy read the emotions that the characters felt at the time. the only thing i didnt like about it was that it was a bit confusing since there wernt any punctuations in it and i had to either re-read the sentence, or guess were the periods would go. _ other than that, the details were great. :-P so will starfire go on some form of rampage now? and since she saw all that will she not be able to use her powers because of the big loss of joy? will slade and beast boy be there waiting for the remaining titans to arrive and fight them? or will they just go on with their plans (which are still unknown-will that be explaned next chapter?)? awsome chapter-great details (i was close to tears reading this-so much emotions! kya! *.* ) and i definatley cant wait till you update! _
RavenFlyingSolo chapter 6 . 7/8/2006
I love you and I hate you. I love you because, as expected, another great chapter. I hate you, because it felt like forever before you posted it. ;)

Devil's Food makes me long for cake...

Write another chapter soon, lest I eat too much cake and become too large to drag myself over to the computer to read more of your wonderful, albeit dark, story.
ghfrthdfhndgt chapter 6 . 7/8/2006
You're amazing, you know that? This story is so great to read, I LOVE it!

This chapter especially was so full of drama and was finally starting to tie things together.

I really love how you make thoughts jumbled and how they lead into each other, like people really think. I think it's so much more creative and real to do it that way, instead of having people think in coherent, thought-out sentences with proper grammar, and that especially showed through in this chapter. It really helps capture the confusion and all the emotions when you do it that way and I think it's great!

Keep up the excellent work!
Kissa123 chapter 5 . 7/1/2006
Wow your story is amazing! I mean really really awsome! i cant wait till your next chapter!
Freeman chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Whoa, that was pretty damn sweet. I really get a White Noise/6th sense/Exorcist vibe from this fic. Espically Raven screaming in Robins face, haha pretty creepy. Your writing really shines out, there was one line I really like in particular...

"watched the drops of rain as they caught the glass and fell like tiny memories, leaving their own gingerbread trails to be washed away by more droplets."

Now thats real talent right there, all I can do is make stupid videos lol. *Is jealous*

Also really loved the line...

“Sure we can go to my room, baby, but be prepared – people say I’m an animal in bed . . .”

Haha so awesome, reminded me of that "would sexing beast boy be beastility?" ;)

You asked me to be honist, and I will be. My only complaint would be switching characters perspectives, a few times I wasn't quite sure who's head I was supposed to be in.

All in all though I'm very impressed. I'm really into the story, which is saying something, trust me, I never really like reading fics a that much. I'll check out the other chapters throught the week.

46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »