Reviews for Not Myself Sequel 3: World Beyond
Jiraya K chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
I'm so glad that you didn't kill anybody that's loved. That would have brought me to near death.

Your characters are so disturbed and you have such a depressing story here. Yet I shall not complain because I'm still reading. I'm hooked wether I like it or not.

Hmmm, maybe you should post up a warning panel for future readers: Warning! Addictive story that never ends. You have been warned.

I agree with a previous message that a family tree would be welcome.

Thank-you for writting.
Fernsfairie chapter 4 . 9/19/2009
Thankfully you didn't kill anybody in this one. *sniff* I'm still recovering from the last deaths!

~Fern Rose
rachlan chapter 2 . 8/19/2007
I do like this story but if you could figure out how to draw some sort of family tree (including the Malfoys and Longbottoms, etc) and insert it in here somewhere, it would be helpful as I am getting confused as to who's who.
6tigercubs chapter 4 . 2/20/2007
your ending was not sappy...and i havent cried this much since august...right after i lost 2 friends to a verry brutal car crash...and i like atra...maybe yall should leave him alone and stop teasing him like yall do...Jk...xoxox..
viplovester1 chapter 4 . 11/17/2006
YA...U R AN HOPELESS ROMANTIC...IDIOT...excellent work once again...but still will call u idiot...FOR KILLING NIAMH AND HARRY AND WEASLEYS...
mynoan chapter 4 . 8/27/2006
You continued the brave ending marvelously. Bravo. I would have been scared witless to continue, would have left it there. Thanks again.
fire and napalm chapter 4 . 5/28/2006
I really really like this Severus. He's so cool. Poor thing, you're as mean to him as I am to my people. And damn you, but you nearly make me cry with your horribly depressing writing.

And your characters are nearly as mentally disturbed as most of mine tend to be, and that's saying a hell of a lot!

Which, is probably why I like your writing so much. ; Well, on to the next sequel, again. Another one.

*sob* I can't believe you killed Mika! You horrible person you!

And yes, I know this is a story or so past it, but whate'er.

Fire and Napalm
namari chapter 4 . 4/11/2006
After the end of NM I was all upset because everyone was like dead and then the first two? sequals ( its hard to keep count) It was worse because more people died! I was all off balance until i read this chapter and now its all better so i guess im just saying thanks for this chapter :P
Village Mystic chapter 4 . 3/20/2006
Glad for a somewhat happy ending for the family, just sorry it had to take generations to happen.
Yabberli chapter 2 . 2/14/2006
John chuckled then stretched out an arm and cried, “To the wands!” He then took off in an impression of the ‘horse-riding’ in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

What an image that gives...
PHEONIX39 chapter 4 . 9/12/2005
Saerry,

you still astound me with your Fan Fics. I was introduced to Fan Fic by my kids and lo and behold what was the first story they sent me was none other than Not Nyself. after that I was hooked. I keep hoping to see more follow ups of your stories and my son and I have already posted the first 5 chapters to our 1st attempt of a HP Fan Fic ourselves. We like it but you are the one who inspired it. If you wish it is Called Harry Potter and the Real Dark Lord under jjhboy. Although he is back in school again, it is now to me to work the rest. I would be honoured for you opinion, and as always, we look forward to continuing stories
cronenus chapter 4 . 9/11/2005
loved it but couldn't he have prolonged Parkinsons death just a little longer, I mean as in more painfully? _ _
Chailyn Cole Runewood chapter 4 . 9/8/2005
Never mess with a Snape. *smirks*
Kail Ceannai chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
I don't believe I've read your "Memories" yet, but decided to give this new story a whirl. I just had to express my joy at your use of the name "Janella" - one of my favorite ) I see people use it so very rarely.
Tixxana chapter 4 . 9/8/2005
I was on the verge of tears when I thought Sev's kids were dead. I was ready to scream: "THEY'RE NOT DEAD. NO~"

Oh. A sequel already? Amazing. (I've got a sequel planned out for my main Moon Child story...I think). But sequels make me happy! The final sequel? Aw~

I need to remind my friend at school that you've got the sequel up. After all, she's the one that made me start reading your fics. :D

Keep up the amazing work! (amazing is the word I use the most when describing things. xD)

~Tixxana~