Reviews for That’s my girlfriend, Lorelai
cute
Didine34790 chapter 7 . 8/13/2011
Great story
freakytiky chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
oh! great story so far... i really want to read on but i can't cuz there is some sort of problem with the site right now where it won't load the next page and it is REALLY PISSING ME OFF because i can't continue reading the story and i have to wait for whoever fixes this site to fix it!
LukeNLorelaifanatic chapter 7 . 2/4/2007
-RORY: Daddy! I’m so glad you’re home!-

Ok, now that part was hilarious! As well as other parts. lol I love love loved this story! Very well written and very enjoyable. Good job!
JJSoulmatesLL chapter 7 . 12/25/2006
Cute story i just finished it all in like a little over a half hour! Nice work.
LukeNLorelai637 chapter 7 . 12/21/2006
AWESOME! MORE! D
little.earthquakes chapter 7 . 11/22/2006
aw that was great. all your storys are amazing and so so funny. I wished there would be more storys from you out there. they're really great and this one was so funny. i laughed so hard sometimes. you did an amazing job writing them in character. loved it :)
Loralaidanes chapter 7 . 11/22/2006
great story loved it! we all needed a great story like that! thanks alot! happy thanksgiving! ~sweetstuff11
CharmedGurlie chapter 7 . 9/16/2006
OMG THAT WAS AMAZING!

I loved it, even though Max was in it. You had the LL bantering down perfectly

awesome job! this is goin on my fav list!
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 7 . 8/18/2006
WHAT? why did you end it there? that is so not cool
Oh-no-she-di'ent chapter 7 . 8/15/2006
OMG, this story was fantastic; banter, gilmorisms, dialogue on the whole was on point. Most importantly, the mushy stuff was not corny and unbelievable. Keep it comin'!
daydreamerrr chapter 7 . 5/21/2006
that was amazing i love it please do more
Xmaschild chapter 7 . 4/20/2006
Very weet. I would have prefered descriptions instead of script like, but it was cute nonetheless. Thanks.
Javamaniac chapter 6 . 4/4/2006
Ha Luke prentend posing, this stry mixed up and I like it!
Javamaniac chapter 5 . 4/4/2006
I loved Kelly Bishop in Dirty Dancing. That was funny how you mentioned that. lol