Reviews for Condensation of the Universe
omry.grinberg chapter 3 . 12/12/2013
I Hope there's more to come.

I wonder how it will work.
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
Yes. Bittersweet just about sums this story up. Not my usual type of story, but you did it very subtly and with taste. Very readable.
Irishlass18 chapter 3 . 2/13/2007
Wow...very cool! I really enjoyed it and I don't at all see either of them being homosexual but you played it off well. Bravo!
justTrip'n chapter 3 . 11/21/2005
Very nicely done.
justTrip'n chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Good so far!
The Libran Iniquity chapter 3 . 9/11/2005
Um... woa. I have to admit, you were right about the bittersweet ending there. Great little story, nicely handled, really did like reading it :)
Hisster chapter 3 . 9/9/2005
I absolutely loved it. As I said before I had a feeling about what was causing their attraction to one another. I thought it was the mints and it was. :) You did a really wonderful job on their conveying their feelings. Nice job on the smut, it was not too smutty. :)

The Libran Iniquity chapter 2 . 9/8/2005
So, is this an allergy or something, making Jonathan act this way? Some random chemical in his bloodstream causing all those nascent, repressed feelings to come to the surf... hehe, god I read too much slash! ;)

Looking forward to the next chapter, and to seeing if Jonathan's okay...
Hisster chapter 2 . 9/7/2005
Wow! Took my breath away. Something came to mind about why this is happening to them this way but I don't want to say at this moment. Keep writing. Love it!

The Libran Iniquity chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
"so far"...? You mean there's *more* to this? Well, then, whatcha waitin' for? *taps foot* I like this so far, then again I really do enjoy this pairing. I'm looking forward to seeing what you've got in store this time around! ;)

TLI
spike247uk chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
A wonderful start to another brilliant story ;o) please can we have more soon?
Hisster chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Love it so far. I had to laugh at Malcolm's response to Jon at the end of the first chapter. I could picture it so clearly. Keep it up.