Reviews for Eggplant in a Stew
MadiG chapter 2 . 11/26/2008
That was so cute. Love it
g chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
Too cute!
Samurai5725 chapter 2 . 4/7/2007
Aw. This story is SO cute. I love it.
sillybillyxo chapter 2 . 7/3/2006
Aww that was SUCH a cute story hun. It made me feel all warm & fuzzy inside, lol. You are such a good writer! Ignore the gay-haters, I'm writing a Gray-Jack story right now, and if it's half as good as yours I'll be happy. Great job!
Karen Moondrop chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Hey any flamers of this fanfic... and I see their is one (maybe 2, or they may just want Cliff for themselves) I just want to say that it's been proven (yes, there were scientific tests) that show that homophobes, although still heterosexual, have more gay tendencies than normal people. I would also like to say that I HATE the old you-need-jesus crap, even IF jesus (and I'm not christian, mind) cared about sexuallity...well, he sure as hell wouldn't be respected as a religious leader for long, would he! Even if whoever wrote this is gay, what business of yours would that be weirdo?
Karen Moondrop chapter 2 . 1/11/2006
Wow! This was very well written! Excellent job! A!
Mary chapter 2 . 1/3/2006
Hello there, I just wanted to say that this story is simply amazing. It is very well written and the way you described things was superb.

Now, onto these 'flamers' who have been hitting you with bad things. I have one question to ask - why would you even read this story if you knew it was about gay people? Why did you have to leave such nasty comments to make someone feel like dirt? Does that make you happy in any way? People are who they are - does it really matter if they're gay or not? That is like banning a person from a certain group/school just because of their gender. It's not right. I'm just telling all the future flamers who view this story or any other stories like this to not comment on it so harshly or to not even comment on it at all - the writers probably don't really feel like wasting their time reading reviews about people asking them if they are gay just because they wrote a story about a gay and/or lesbian person - it is the writer's choice about what he/she wants to write about.
AriesGoddess chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
why did you make cliff gay! wa that makes me cry! WA!
Ironic-Kiwi chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Hi again! I just dropped by and re-read this, and it was as lovely as I first remembered. I'm reviewing again because I noticed you got hit up by a rather nasty flamer (who, coincidentally, also left me some less-than-pleasant messages in regards to one of my own fanfics) and I wanted to offer some support.

Don't listen to a word they say! That sort of ignorant, hateful condemnation is not worth being put off by, and I truly hope you'll continue to write what you want to despite their hurtful remarks.

*hugs* See you around, okay?

~Kiwi
Nellas Elendil chapter 2 . 10/31/2005
You're gay aren't you?
Nellas Elendil chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
so... cliff is a homo faggot? That isn't right... He must be demon possessed to do anything of the sort, and well... I hope the second chapter I am about to read doesn't have Jack liking Cliff back, because that makes me sick all the way through. You are a perverted freak, and you need Jesus...
Ironic-Kiwi chapter 2 . 10/20/2005
This is a really cute story! Very well-written. Do you have any plans to continue it further, or are you just going to leave it as is? I think either way would be fine, but it's always nice to watch a relationship develop once it's begun.

Anyway, whatever you decided to do with this particular story, keep writing!

~Kiwi
AriesGoddess chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Wow long but still good! It took me a little bit to finish maybe you should have broken some parts into chapters! oh well its still very good keep it up!