Reviews for Hammered Home
Sephiroth1Ripley8 chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
That was really so weird, but actually very good. Basically, if there was any way to make this odd little idea work, you did it.
Sienna03 chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
This story flippin' amazing.
Raven2120 chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
LOL! Wow this is a great are funny...nail bat and cloud...lolol
LauraLaurent chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
This fic contains every element of a great story. Betrayal...friendship...loneliness...true love...erm, lust? It has moved me to tears, and I can't describe my happiness for Nail Bat and Buster Sword. You could have made this a tragedy by having Nail Bat be sold, and Buster Sword all alone forever because you can't sell him XD
Inferno232 chapter 1 . 2/18/2006

Good writing, but still...

Keep it up...I guess...

Unique approach.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOO chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
I think it really was the wonderful, first-class pun at the end that really got me.

For this particular peice of work I would very much like to chain myself to your foot for a reasonable amount of time ( the one thing I'm sure you and Bill Paxton now have in common) but I have a horrible feeling I'm just never going to find you and your lovely foot.

... and if I did I probably wouldn't have a chain. Sods law.

So instead I'll just have to satisfy myself by saying this.

You've got skillz that killz, foo'- I think I love you.

Hana xx
Alatariel chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
this has got to be the best thing I've ever read, ever.
CackleRubblePop chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
OMG Kai, love forever!
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
I think yer distinctly not right in the head, lassie.

But you are hilarious, insightful and very imaginative! It's a rare piece of work that can get so much laughter in such a short space. Great job!
lilalou chapter 1 . 9/24/2005

Yeah, I'm sure that all of us meany gamers have done these kind of things, without considering the weapons' feelings. lol
Lutozu chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Genius, pure genius.
Lulu Sparda chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Wow. Feel the sword love, or fear it. Your choice.

Either way, I thought this was one of the most original pairings ever. Fantastic.
TheDonutMistress chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
LMAO. You're nuts. That was awesome. On a serious note, though, I tend to... crap, what's the word?Anthropomorphize-there we go. So this sort of made me go, "Aww. Poor lonely little bat. I'll use you!"
PinkSephirothClone chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
This made me laugh. The character development was amazing. Nail Bat and Buster's love is blantantly canon. However, Mr Head will still be meeting Mr Desk. With a loud 'thunk' that will wake up the rest of the house.

Kudos on writing a modern classic, this is... genius. Beyond all reason. And I wish I could say I were being sarcastic XD.
Lycole chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
This, despite the unimaginative comments, is the best story I've ever read. Seriously, if you're on drugs, I want to know where to get some because this is just too cute!