Reviews for Drastic Changes of Heart
Scarecrows foxx chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
Ah this was so good, you must continue this story!
Sam chapter 8 . 5/2/2012
Aww, so long since this was story was updated... But I want to know what happens next! Please update? Pretty pretty please?
Cuzosu chapter 8 . 10/12/2011
Lol, their reactions are priceless.

In regards to some of your previous A/Ns... You're not the only one who doesn't know where a story is going to go; mine have a tendency to write themselves too. With pushes and shoves in different directions from various characters. And while this chapter is well edited, perhaps your beta would be willing to go through the previous chapters as well, so they could be reposted just that much better?

As for the story, well, I'm quite enjoying it and really hope you update again soon. :) And for a fic with no specific plot (like most of mine, lol), it sure likes to hint at things. XD

May the words just flow,

Cuzosu
Aakasha chapter 6 . 9/11/2011
this story gets better every time i read it. :)
Be one with Mother Russia chapter 8 . 3/9/2011
you... you are very cruel. you know that right? I hope you update this! PLEEEEASE!
Angelbratt chapter 8 . 3/4/2011
good god, that was great. the whole love/hate lust thing going on. I hope you continue, I'd love to see how it all pans out.
hairpin88 chapter 8 . 11/24/2010
oh please oh please oh please continue this story, it's soo good
Malin chapter 8 . 9/15/2010
Please let it be more! :3
BatPhace chapter 8 . 8/12/2010
"Honeysuckle and spice and oh so delicious and if Artemis Entreri was a lesser man, he would have moaned at the glory of it all."

"The goodly elf kissed just like he fought, with all of his being behind the act to make it unforgettable."

Awesome!

You should totally come back to this one. Don't give it up! :o)

~Batty
Rat-Man chapter 8 . 3/19/2010
Artemis HAS to be totally drunk! He despises-no-hates, abosultly loathes Drizzt! I donno whats gonna happen next.
Amanita Virosa-Amaranthus chapter 8 . 2/8/2010
:3 more... please?

Lol. I'm loving it, truely :D and would LOVE to see the next chapters.

Poor Drizzit, he must be so confused. And Entreri, lol, that man's gunna be in for some trouble. lolz.

please update soon :D
Rogue Elf chapter 8 . 1/31/2010
Oh wow, you updated months ago and I am just finding out now. *Shame on me* I usually follow this story on Lavender Eyes, but I havent checked back there in forever. Just wanted to say that I absolutely love this story and that I wish there were more well written Drizzt/Entreri storys like this one out there. Thank you so much for writing this and I will now favorite and subscribe so I wont be months behind next time.
Reim Oarse chapter 8 . 12/1/2009
Gah, now I'm anxious to read more.

Thank you so much for writing this. Please don't quit; your writing style and sense of each character's personality makes this one of the best fanfictions I've read.

Only a few small grammar/spelling mistakes, fyi, but nothing that deters the reader from the storyline.

Thanks again!
Anubis' Daughter chapter 8 . 10/6/2009
I am really enjoying this. I would have reviewed sooner, but I completely forgot my sign on. I am a dork. Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter. It is very good.
Dilynrea chapter 8 . 9/30/2009
OMG I'm so happy you updated your story again! poor Arty! and even poorer Drizzt! I'm looking forward to you next chapter.I will always be reading! Waiting for new chapty!