Reviews for Dry Eyes
YourHersheysKisses chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
You made me feel my feelings and they hurt :(
bleach4ever chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
wow. thiswas a god story. it made me cry and it takes a lot for a story to make me cry. i think it was should start a longer story. great job!
Masque Revealed chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME! You are my hero. Thank you for writing such a good story!
Fallen-Yuki chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
That's so sad. But you did it amazing. I love it.
Skai07 chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
'Rude continued to gape' - rofl. this fic was so moving *cries*... poor reno... rude musta been shocked outta his wits, yo
The-Angel-With-Broken-Wings chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
The emotion put into this is truly amazing. I love it.

This is now a favorite.
Ducky in Spandex chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Wow, that was great. You're a skilled writer, for this is very well-written, and the description is good, too. You portray their emotions pretty well, and I like the imagery at the end... It's very sad. I like the subtleness and vagueness of Reno's description of the events that transpired, causing this girl's death. Good job!

-Ducky
guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Reno is EMO? Not hot. But yea, good story...I guess. Even if Reno is emo.
SilverGhostKitsune chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
(sniffle) How sad! Poor Reno. Can't say he didn't deserve it though. He shouldn't have run his mouth. Still horribly sad though. great fic!
Mystery Reviewer chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Oh man... Wow. It's so perfect. The title and Reno cutting his cheeks because he couldn't cry just stir something in me. Really amazing writing, and to think I was considering not reading this when I saw it. It kept a sort of hazy feel through the whole thing, as if it was something that really happened though you wish it was a dream and you could wake up. Truely spectacular, it's amazing how you got so much emotion into one little fic.
The Psychotic One chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Dude, were you EVER going to update this? If so, why haven't you?

The detail and graphics of this work were absolutely stunning. Spelling and grammar were practically flawless, and the use of vocabulary was good, though I particularly favored it the most when you went into detail of Reno's masculation (medical term for cutting for those that don't know). That particular bit interested me greatly, and you made it into something I could actually picture Reno doing. It also interested me in that you described in such exact detail, it made me wonder how you came by such knowledge and comprehension. But overall, it greatly intrigued me. For that, I salute your superior writing skills.

The friendship between Rude and Reno, especially from Rude's viewpoint was more than adequate for a story of this sort, and the way Rude seems to look out for his friend was perfect. Again, I salute you skills in description and detail.

And so, I ask again. Are you ever going to update this? It would make me a very happy authoress if you did. At any rate, it's going on my favorites list in great hopes that it will.

Ja ne!

The Psychotic One
Neous chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
wickedly angsty... feel sorry for reno now...
RyokoSohma chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Wow- this is good- I just saw ff 7 advent children and I loved Reno! Please continue!
SlaveofStrife chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
god, so moving...poor Reno. There have been loads of stories about how he got his scars, but I definitely like your version best.

Tragic, but beautiful. Well done.
serendipitousvixen chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Incredibly powerful. Excellent characterization, and I love your take on where Reno's scars came from.