Reviews for Ice Queen
KyrriaPearly chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
Nooooooooooooo! Finish the story plz I want to know how it ends its really good.
BW Lewis chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
Awesome story.
Eragon chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
I love this chapter in which Raven kind of argues with her emotions. It's fun to see her talk to her emotions. However, I think you should have used the song Far Away by Nickelback for this chapter.

By the way, I wrote three fanfics on ChessirePawn's profile. Please read and review them?.
triplt333 chapter 8 . 11/29/2010
i lovecthat song and the way you wrote this story! :)
ShellySaurus chapter 8 . 7/17/2007
Pretty cool. Raven must have let out 'love' and 'happy' out at the same time. It got just a bit OOC. But , I still loved it. The whole lamp exploding thing was very funny, and kinda what I would imagine to happen. Good job.

The Child Prodigy
Millie-pops chapter 8 . 6/24/2007
This is sucj a cute story, and you've pulled it off so very well. I love the last paragraph; it's so cute and fluffy! :P

I don't have and crit (constructive or otherwise); all your grammar is perfect and the stroy line is brilliant!

This definity goes on my faves list. Keep up the good work;

TotalTVAddict
reader chapter 8 . 3/1/2007
mot bad, you did rush throough this story though. try and revise. but keep the story line.
Superficial Misfit chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
i liked the songs and with just the right amount of fluff great
ravanwolf chapter 8 . 10/7/2006
I LOVE IT BUT I HAVE THE WIERDEST FEELING THAT I'VE READ IT BEFORE AND I'VE NO IDEA WHY I'M WRITING ALL IN CAPITALS BUT SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT IT'S FOR COOL PEOPLE so I've gotta stop 'cause I'm not that cool.
Luna Forest chapter 6 . 7/10/2006
YAY! koolness! good luck!
sarah chapter 8 . 7/7/2006
aw! just one thing. u need to work on spelling!
Superficial Misfit chapter 8 . 7/6/2006
I loved it so cute and not too much fluff perfect
BagiraXIII chapter 8 . 6/30/2006
OMG! What a cute story! I loves it!
Sour Sizzle chapter 8 . 6/26/2006
Good story.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 6 . 6/23/2006
Brilliant story! Excellent job with the couple, and good OC; of course, you also have to explain why Icy was so interested on BB on first place.

Keep the good writing.