Reviews for Love Angel Kurumi
BloodyFrost chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
I never seen the Steel Angel Kurumi anime, but this looks very interesting. I like it!
Woot chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
I feel just the same as the other reviewer, all your stories are equally entertaining. Although some are a little more...uhm...I guess appealing by choice of character. Never voiced the 'keep on writing' figured you'd not write just to spite us demanding fans 0]
VoidHawk of The Phoenix Souls chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Just one thing to say...

SUGOI!

I am a fan of Mecha Girls, and yes, I will LOVE to see Keitaro ending up with Kurumi...She is so Kawaii!

And yes, if Naru-beast or whoever else tries to even touch a finger on Keitaro and poof! Kurumi goes Warlike...And we know what such will means for the attackers...Sweet...

GO AHEAD...And some Naru-beast going t hell is called for very soon...Please...

Anyway please update soon

Gambatte to Omedettou

VoidHawk out
asdfg chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
good job please continue ur story
fei.fie.fo.fum chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
hmm a crossover. amusing i must say.i do hope you will continue this and your other fics.
NefCanuck chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Interesting idea for a crossover, but I'm really surprised Naru hasn't done or said anything about this yet. I would have thought Ms. "Fists of Fury" would be all over trying to beat down Keitaro for this. Maybe next chapter hrm?

Awaiting next chapter eagerly
Tokyo Fox chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
I LIKE IT! I LIKE IT !. It could use a bit of work here and there to make it a bit better but it's good enough as it is to say I like it. P.S. You may have misspelled a few words too but I can't tell without looking into my dicionary. So you're on your own for now.
oblivionknight7 chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Dont get any other steel angels involved just let it be a kurumi/keitaro pairing lease!
GlazedAndConfused chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Wow, an LH/SAK fic? A fusion I never even thought would work... and so far this chapter has rammed that thought right back down my throat.

Good start... Keitaro has finally found a girl who will treat him with the respect he deserves and is intolerant of the other girls treating him like shit. This is shaping up to be a great fic. :D
Jihi chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Ah, so you finally wrote this fic, it's been months since you mentioned it. Not a bad first chapter, kurumi's personality seems about right but i still get the feeling something's missing... well, i hope you update more.
Skuld's Sentaro 5 chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
wai! damn, interesting story hawk lol, a SAK and a LH cross over eh, interesting ;p any ways keep up the good work and udpate soon V_

*side note* gah damn you, now i want a PCU *palm control unit* heh *starts dream of all the things he could do with one* *cough cough* any ways, intersting fics your sites has
Rubel chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Hahahaha! Good Idea. I'm also a fan of the "what if?" idea myself and this particular idea is definitly one that works.
AzureSky123 chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
lol nice story,
jennyjennai chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
"Urashima, you demented brainwasher!" - Excellent phrase, I started to giggle when I came across it! Nice beginning, Karumi seemed to be in character as well as everyone else. This is a great idea! I never could seem to get started with LH/SAK. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
excellent, you have done an excellent job with the characters
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »