Reviews for Dish Room
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
I love it. Please write more. I would like to see more of this couple.
Shiverpass chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
It definiely is a shame there aren't many The American President fanfictions. But I must say, I wasn't expecting anything good with such a limited selection...

This one-shot was amazing. I loved how you kept things simple, short, and sweet but at the same time well-written, plenty of description, and it was set at the perfect pace. Well-done! I give this a 5/5 star rating on the One-Shots scale!
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Very nice. I've heard so many good things about this movie, but can't seem to find it anywhere! I REALLY want to see it now. :)
iloveromance chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Wow, great story! I love "The American President" and I like how you've continued the "Dish Room" scene. Very well written and you definitely have the makings of a romance writer!
bellastrange51 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Love this story, and love this fic. Great job and keep writing (:
crazycute89 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
This was an excellent fanfic. I agree that there should be more fanfiction around this movie because it was an excellent movie. But I guess it didnt have the cult fanbase or the 14yr olds so it gets no fanfiction. Im glad that someone decided to write one though, it deserves at least one on the site.
Cullen86ers chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
That was oddly hilarious and really freaki good. My only complaint being that you stopped when you did. I WANT MORE! I love this movie and was shocked to find only one fanfic about it. Maybe I should write a few myself and help build the numbers!
DarkHeartsUnleashed chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
very well written. they are so in character, that it actually could be a deleted scene!... not that they'd have actors and actresses do hat i front of a camera though XD Awesome job. like very awesome.
MC Andre chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
M. Yummy, me likes erotic stories. um, ehem, this one would make Clinton jealous. TAKE THAT, BILLY!
Delusional Illusionist chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
*swoons* That was hot. Nice. You tell it with a really good voice.
Wester chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Wow, is it hot in here? NICE STORY. Your narrative is marvelously consuming!
Bsquared19 chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Nice. Definitely a piece that was missing, and you caught the characters very well.
theoofoof chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
I thought this story was really good. I love this film and canot find any fanfic for it, so was nice to finally find some. Do you know of anywhere else that has AP fanfic. AM thinking I might try and write one of my own sometime, I have a few ideas.
lisab1986 chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Wow. That was fantastic! There is a serious lack of AP fanfic out there, but this almost makes up for it! I'll just have to read it daily to get my fill, lol! I love how you wrote exactly what I was wishing had been included in the movie! Amazing work!
cvpara chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
I thought it was wonderful. You took me right back into that place in the movie with the same emotions and feels as I did watching it. I love your writing! How about making several chapters to follow-up the movie?