Reviews for Heart of the Magician
IcebatofValikinRRBZ8 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Im writing my own Story enjoy it if you would like too
Im new here also.
GREAT STORY! love DMG & DM Together
Taiyalin chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Great story. Completely fell in love with it
Manake chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I loved it! I loved the names you came up with for everyone, they were so original! I also liked how you had it in DMG's point of view, I feel like it made her situation more relatable. And the other spellcasters being there were a nice touch, especially Magician of Faith and Dark Magician of Chaos being an item. ;) Anyway, it was an overall great story, and I very much enjoyed reading it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
it sucks
Saxzer chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
oh my god!it's so awesome! i love the romance between DM and DMG! xDDD
Master Bleach chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Very nice.

Short and very sweet.
hinto chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
and after some time past silent magician is born
Rinnamon chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
This is an amazing and adorable story. It is very well written and I wish there were more stories like this. Dark magician and dark magician girl is the perfect coupling and I really loved this story. :D
JBSsweetheart14 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I 3 the dark magician and the dark magician girl they make the perfect couple i love you story of them!
LadyDeath09 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
OMG! I love this story, leave it as it is but can u write a love story about the sorcer of Dark magic? Please. Anyway, OMG! Im in love with this story leave it its. . . . Perfect, sweet and etc. I just . . . I just love it. :) : : }
LadyDeath09 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
dramione0917 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
awwwwww... so cute and fluffy :D there needs to be more dark magician and dark magician girl fanfics out there... :( loved it 3

- dramione917
sweetbubbelgirl chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
This was SO cute~! :D
PrincessHaleyEve chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
OMG! HOW CUTE! I LOVE IT!
MsSuzuYuki chapter 1 . 4/24/2009

Kawai~!

XD *squeals*

This is where I say: WHY CAN'T THERE BE MORE STORIES LIKE THIS ONE? .

*pouts* And this is where I say that I wish this had a sequel...

:D Love it to bits, though~!

Ta-ta!