Reviews for Disruption
Kina D chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
aw i want more. its really good.
LunaticV chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
love and hate are the same thing?

i can totally imagine/understand that in this relationship.

i fcking love SmoAce
BPhantom chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
oh, nice. I love your use of words. . I think Smoker is a LITTLE OOC, but other than that, very nice! D
mika chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
hawt. intense. well portrayed. excelent. alluring. entraping. so many ways to discribe this art-
Yuki Kokoro chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
So messed up but so them. The Ace/Smoker fandom needs some of this to remind us just how hard and abusive this relationship could be. I really liked this line: "Ace does not bring choice, he brings demands and distortion. I’m going to scream if I don’t hurt him soon." As well as: "reached this point where love and hate are the same fucking thing."

I think that thought is fascinating and although I don't think I can really imagine it I know in my little fangirl heart that if any couple in One Piece can do it it would be them.
queenKristen chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Intense. I love it.
Cro chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Nicely written, really like your style. The endig made me want to cry, cause in the back of my head i'm like "Wot, it's getting good" and then it ends. ;_;There isn't enough enough AxS fiction- let alone graphic fiction.
Angie-chan chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Tey're so disfunctional it hurts me a little...

This pairing isn't really my thing, but I had to read it since you wrote it, and you're so good! Anyway, I like it, even though reading about the biting made my neck hurt..