Reviews for Main Aidante
TrampledRose chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Truly beautiful. I love it!
TkMomijiOXkisaHiro chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
AMAZING! I love this pairing!
xXLady-of-LoveXx chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Lovely! This review is very late though..-_-;
schmexyschmurf chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
*hearts the story* Fluffy and loffable.

Only mistake I caught with the German was the use of the pronoun 'Sie'- which is an honorific form of plural 'you'. You wanted to use 'dich' (the form of you used with what you were saying, as far as I know). PH34r the awesomeness of my first-year German-ness!

... wonderful story. *hearts it some more*
Child of a Pineapple chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Not a pairing I normally read, but a really good story nonetheless. Great job!
HanaTohruShipperMorgan chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
I agree with the author's note at the end of this. I know that you could do better. (And, if you hadn't guessed by now, all the times I'm saying that I'm complimenting you)

Anyhow, I... Didn't like this one. I keep on saying how much I've gotten to detest angst, after all. Did you know that I thoroughly enjoyed angst when I went through my two year stretch of depression? Oh, that wasn't fun, not at all. I was even suicidal for a good length of time, too, though my friends made certain I didn't actually try anything.

So, sadly, I'm able to say that Haru - while being very OOC - is displaying an attitude quite like my own during that time. However, I would never NEVER have asked a friend to kill me. So him asking that of Momiji really irks me.

At least you didn't have him cut himself. That's when you get really emo, as in I'm-just-doing-this-for-attention-so-love-me-already emo. Which makes me cringe.

And I don't understand German, so... I'll have to guess at what Momiji-kun is saying.

Er, sorry, I seem to have rambled. I tend to do that when I think about my emo stage. That's why I hate angst, now, I think... It's not pretty, looking back.

Actually, if you want to see what I mean... Read my 'Why her?' fic. That should explain my current hatred of angst, methinks...

Have a nice day!

Hana
Adi88 chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Ooh. This is good, but it would have been much better if it were longer. It was just so abrupt... I mean, I'm not saying it should have been impossible to talk Haa-kun out of suicide, and asking Momiji to do it is a pretty damn clear cry for help, but it still seemed choppy. Though the hints at the stuff with Rin and Yuki were really neat.
Anomi chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
me: MORE MORE MORE *chants* MORE MORE MORE *deep breath* MORE MORE MORE that all i gonna say till u write more MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE*faints fron air loss* hatsuharu(my lover): LOOK WHAT U DID! black haru: WRITE MORE BEFORE SHE GOES INTO A COMMA me: or worse! black haru: shut up ur suppose to be in a comma!
Raha chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Hey, I thought it was pretty great and I hope you go futher with this, there simply aren't enough Moji fics out these days. Also, please translate! I'm taking German, so I got the gist of it, but other people aren't so lucky.

Keept writing!

Raha
Different Child chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
This is intersting. Never seen a HaruxMomiji before. Kudos for originality!
simplewin chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
First off, 'yay for French titles' [what do you mean I am biased? pft _;]

Anyhoo. I didn't want to read this one at first because of the Haru/Momi-ness. They're just one of the rare pairings I just can't stand in the fandom...* Yet again, you seem to have the knack to make things that are not suposed to work seem like they are part of the canon... So yeah. I liked it. A lot.

And it has some German in it *whoo*. not that I speak German... I just like the language.

Anyhoo. You rock.
SiG chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Interesting, like you said it's not the best and it could have been longer but it's good. I'm sorry if i seem harsh but I'm trying to be truthful. Sorry I haven't read the manga but was there really something between Haru and Kyo? I don't know much german but I can recognize Ich liebe Sie, it means I love you right? I really like the Hatsuharu/Momiji pairing for some reason so to me it isn't that odd. I like this story, but it could have been better, that's all I have to say
lazy fat kitsune chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
eh, i don't get it. it'd be better if you'd explain what the german words mean, cos i dunno german!*cries*
Ruusei chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
What does the German mean? (Or what's it supposed to mean? I don't speak any German or French.)

I'll agree that this probably wasn't one of your best, but it was still interesting to read. And I'm also amazed that the Mabudachi Trio wasn't in it at all :P