Reviews for Ai no Yume
Rena H.M chapter 7 . 1/14/2007
YAY! Wonderful story, Going on to part two...
Leelai Mouse chapter 7 . 4/19/2005
*glares* you evil, evil person! how could you end it like that! gah! *goes to read the second one*
Moonprincess202 chapter 8 . 7/16/2003
This was really cool! A little confusing at times but still very cool!
Raidne chapter 8 . 7/31/2002
I'm going to hurry and read the sequal. This is good.
ace chapter 8 . 7/28/2002
up data moon ring
cancan chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
chichi's a hoe.
Fyrefly chapter 8 . 11/15/2001
Geez, you're good, Purple. i mean, talk about an original storyline. How many people would've thought of THIS twist? Not many. Incredibly well-written and well-formulated, as usual. Keep it up, sweetie1

Smile Always,

Fyre
schtroompf chapter 8 . 8/26/2001
WWWAAAAA! THE COUPLES ARE SO CUTE!
angel of life chapter 8 . 8/21/2001
I love it please work on the sequel to this story. Can't wait to read the end.
MimiMercury chapter 8 . 6/5/2001
HURRAAAAY,BRAVOOOO!I luv it,its /Juunanachigou,Rei/Gohan,Ami/Trunks,Makoto/Yamucha and Usagi/Goten 4eveeeeer (specially Ami/Trunks _).You are a gorgeous writer
kelly chapter 2 . 5/26/2001
i just started readimg and i am already confused_whaaa!_
diamondgirl too lazy to log in chapter 3 . 5/5/2001
don't put yourself down, i think that was a pretty good chapter, although I'm fairly curious now about what curses venus came up with (those can be so much fun!)
Peace Angel chapter 8 . 4/30/2001
I love it, I love it, I love it! this is a great story! write more soon.
dreamgirl chapter 2 . 4/28/2001
good start, and beautiful wording. Hey, could you please have usagi get w/ piccolo or vegeta? those two are my favorite, ...so could you? If you do, I would love it if you pick piccolo.I know he is asexual(?sp?) but be creative and think of if you want to use vegeta, go right ahead.
Blood Beast chapter 8 . 4/24/2001
Whadda ya mean, YOU'RE DONE? I still have a whole lotta questions! What happens next? Who wins? Are they double crossed by their guys? What about Rei-san? dear god, PLEASE keep going!