Reviews for Legosue? What the hell?
SleepyHollow 5 chapter 11 . 3/19/2013
I really hope you continue this story!
Myboobseclipsethesun chapter 11 . 6/21/2010
ah ha!

so this is were you died.

well this chapter was AMAZING btw and i thought it was odd how that alexander person guy gestures were old fashion. -shrugs-

BYE BYE!
Myboobseclipsethesun chapter 8 . 6/21/2010
aww legolas is so adorable!

lol

This story seriously is amazing i must say -bows-

i really wish you would update, but judging from other reviews, you don't listen. :3
Myboobseclipsethesun chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
AMAZING!

the best part was when he was injured. That made the story surprisingly interesting. -shrugs-

-high fives-
Insane Malkavian chapter 11 . 4/21/2009
I'm sorry you seem to have abandoned this fanfic.

The idea was unique, and I loved the way Legolas reacted.

Although, I highly doubt it, I will be adding this to my alert list in hopes of you one day continuing it. :)
GoldMary3 chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
OK. THis is a REALLY good story. I would really like an update soon, though I don't know if you're gonna continue it since you haven't updated since, 10-26-05, so its been...a little more than a year?

But anyways, I really (I use the word 'really' too often) and I mean

EXTREAMLY want to know what happens to Kyla and Legolas.

Please Update!

GM3
Princess Kelso chapter 11 . 7/30/2006
PLEEZ! UPDATE THIS STORY SOON! I REALLY LIKE IT!
Alyssa chapter 11 . 6/27/2006
I love your story. Please keep writing. It would make everyone else's month good if you updated(which you haven't done in a long time) So please keep going. I really want to know what happens.
The First Noelle chapter 11 . 6/24/2006
I love your story! It is really interesting, and really different. I can't even imagine what turn it will take next!
Draco's Daughter chapter 11 . 6/9/2006
Hello! Hope you remember me, the author of "Every Story is a Love Story." I decided it was high time to repay your faithfulness in reviewing my tale by reviewing yours.

In general, I like this. It's not very often that Legolas gets thrown into our world and I like to see what happens when he does. As for tossing him into a house where one girl is an LOTR fan and the other isn't, that's excellent. I would have laughed harder if the LOTR fan had randomly glomped Legolas but, we can't have everything can we? I especially liked how Legolas acted in our world, curious, wary, and tense until he got used to what was going on.

Now, I have to ask if you are going to update! I know I shouldn't be talking, but the last update for this tale was September 05, its now June 06! Have you lost inspiration? I really want to find out how this ends!
Llama-Alpaca-Llapaca chapter 11 . 1/22/2006
This story is great! I love your development of Legolas' personality. The way you've written the story so far is absolutely adorable. Please keep writing, and finish this story or face my wrath! Hahaha.

-Jacque
Silver Wolf Bane chapter 11 . 12/30/2005
i absolutly love this story. Please write some more! I also know how it feels to have writers block. one of my stories is still in its chapter 2 form and its been about 3 weeks since i even looked at it. But hopefully you will be in a better mood soon.

Michiko-yo
Just Me chapter 11 . 12/25/2005
In the name of all that is good and holy WHEN THE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE?
jada952 chapter 11 . 11/16/2005
Looking forward to what's going to happen w/ this guy. I actually thought it might have been orlando bloom, but he's alexander, huh? hm...

So, then, why did her co-worker lock herself in the bathroom?

And, will L. get jealous?

Keep writing! Your readers want to know.
Just Me chapter 11 . 11/15/2005
Hey, I absolutly LOVE your story! It's one of the best "Legolas come to earth" stories I've read so far and I'd really like to see where you're going with the whole Alexander thing!