Reviews for For the Little Sisters
ks chapter 7 . 6/24/2007
so good

nice way of changing the situation but still having the story

u write alot like ann rinaldi and im loving this story

poor chris!

did he have to die?

i would lik her to end up with peter - ican imagine her being his wife and helping him write up the paper

im going to continue reading it

thx for posting
What was wrong with Peter chapter 21 . 9/9/2006
what an awful dumb annoying way to end what was turning out to be an interesting story. its dissapointing to watch your writing gradually deteriorate into what it becomes. i can't say this really deserves to call itself ann rinaldi now. there's no resolution and how in the hell would she have a daughter at that time period. you let the story fall apart and left me as an eager reader completely dissapointed. thanks...
savannahbabe101 chapter 21 . 5/24/2006
I'm confused... is she with Peter or not?
fab chapter 20 . 3/26/2006
oh please, please.

i beg, put up an epilogue.

i must know what happens!

i'm aching to know!
po-ed chapter 20 . 3/12/2006
WHY HAVENT YOU UPDATED THIS? It's been a year, and this is one of the best stories on this entire site. Plus we've had like 3 chapters without Peter which is utterly inacceptable. What do you want? Do you have writer's block, do you need more reviews, are you just lazy? Get this together. You've got a great style, good character development, and this story has huge potential so finish it! Or at least update every once in a while
savannahbabe101 chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
HEY! where is the rest of this? you'd better get back to work! lol...
Atilia Dawn Black chapter 20 . 8/13/2005
I love this story. I do wish you would update soon. And I agree it would be great to see some more Ann Rinaldi fanfics up here. And I'm rooting for Peter in the long run. As she said, he can only find her boldness amusing at the dinner table, and in small amounts. Peter would be better for her. ... Well, here's to hopeing you update soon!

Atilia Dawn Black
melcarisa chapter 20 . 7/31/2005
WOW! That was great! Aby is turning into a bit of a femenist but I suppose that's a response of rebellion to what she has been put thru. I'll be waiting fot the next chapters! Very excited!
persnickety kit fox chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
I really liked your story. It is really well written. I think that you need some commas in a few places but I'm not postive. Keep Writing
ElvislivesAgain chapter 6 . 5/27/2005
cute story I like it alot.
sarahelizabeth chapter 20 . 3/14/2005
Update!
Sara chapter 19 . 6/22/2004
I am so glad you are back, i have been checking every so often. I was afraid you had died or something. I also really like the subtle hints you left in this chapter. Maybe i am wrong, but it seems that perhaps Abigail is not so keen on what Thomas said about not letting her fight so perhaps she will end up with Peter who respects her more as a person and not just a woman to be taken care of. At least that is what i would like to happen. Anyway, i really like your story and i hope to read the next chapter soon.

Sara
Glistening Dewdrop chapter 18 . 6/20/2004
it's been a long time since you updated. i would like to know what happens next, i really enjoyed this story too!
o2cute4u chapter 18 . 6/20/2004
Your story is great. I'm a bit confused about Abby's age. Keep up the good work. :). Oh, and when your finished with this story...will you accept requests? If you do, could you write a fan fiction about Girl in Blue. I mean, how her life went after the book ended.
suzy-loo chapter 18 . 4/5/2004
You are absolutely amazing! Right now I'm working on my own story and i really appreciate the work that goes into the making of a historical-fiction piece. I love the details you add in about the characters and also adore the change in Abby's maturity. The romance is absolutely entralling! PLEASE, PLEASE DONT STOP WRITING! By the way, i think you should look into publishing this in the future. GOOD LUCK! :):):)