Reviews for For the Little Sisters
Jane Doe chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
I love this story, very much like Ann Rinaldi's stories. Please update soon!
JaneDoe chapter 18 . 12/4/2003
WOW! That is really all I can say! I have been a writting teacher for 7 years, and this is a truly wonderful collection, please, please, please keep writting! I can not wait till the next story comes out, and I would be VERY disapointed if you stop writing!
amber chapter 18 . 10/11/2003
is that the end of it? well if it is it was a great book.i loved it. it was like reading one of ann rinaldi's own but different. but please tell me it's not the end.
xSwtAngelx chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
this is such a great story! i want to know what happens next! WONDERFUL STORY i'm a huge fan of ann rinaldi!
nora nora nora the EXPLORA chapter 18 . 9/23/2003
i love this story...please update really soon. i wanna know what happens
unknown chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
It's a really good start- I can't wait for the rest!
anonymous chapter 18 . 8/28/2003
I love your story! It's set in the style of Ann Rinaldi's book The Last Silk Dress(which happens to be a favorite of mine) set during the American Revolution era in Boston. But the story isnt finished yet, so please update with more chapters quickly! I'm dying to find out what happens next!

My questions: Peter definitely likes Abby(Poor Peter!), but who will she choose? Peter or Thomas? And will she ever get caught? Will she end up living with her brother during some part of the story? Please update, update, update! and soon!
too sexy for my screen name chapter 18 . 8/1/2003
This story is fantastic! I spent the past two days reading it through-I love Abby, and I love Peter even more :D

Keep going with this fic, you've done such a good job with it!

Update SOON!
sara chapter 17 . 7/22/2003
Terrif

but I have been waiting since January to find out more! hurry up and post a new chapter! :)

Sara
Strawberry12 chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
I love Ann Rinaldi books. You should finish your story. And I think Abby should fall in love with Peter after a few more fight and make up scenes. But it was sad that Chris died. Keep writing!
rainbowspy chapter 17 . 4/24/2003
You are such a good writer-this is a great story! It really sounds like it's one of Ann Rinaldi's books. PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
Mary chapter 17 . 2/22/2003
This story is great! I love reading Ann Rinaldi books and this story is so much like her writing! You should update soon, I really want to know what happens with Abby!
anna chapter 17 . 2/2/2003
wait...why poor Peter?
Kirjava chapter 17 . 2/2/2003
Ha! I sense romance in the air... poor Peter! I'm SO glad you've continued this story- it's been a while! I'd just about given up, too. I really like the way you made Abby mature- it's really good. Keep it up, and don't stop again, please!
Maria Kairay chapter 17 . 1/31/2003
please, write more. this is really a good story. your writing style is similiar to that of Ann Rinaldi. good job.
129 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »