Reviews for I Hate Myself For Losing You
Guest chapter 10 . 6/9/2016
Great read
Chi chapter 16 . 3/15/2016
Oow padme is very oot here...agree to someone else decision without fighting back is so not herrr
oh chapter 16 . 5/28/2006
nice story, i love it!
oh chapter 15 . 5/28/2006
so cute!
ohh chapter 14 . 5/28/2006
:( that's so sad
LoveFromShinola chapter 16 . 3/29/2006
Thi story had me crying, laughing,shouting and gasping all at once. It was terrific it had me on the edge of my seat with all it's twists and turns. I'm glad it turned out alright in the end. I'd have been dissapointed if Padme had died, I'm glad she didn't. You really had me crying when I thought dhe was dead. It was suspenseful.

P.S.

You may have noticed I write LONG...

Sorry.
WYMM chapter 16 . 1/28/2006
nice ending, very nice last line and nice closing... lol loved this whole story and i like your other stories also *_*
WYMM chapter 15 . 1/28/2006
nice ending, i like ow padme didn't die
WYMM chapter 14 . 1/28/2006
A) no... well idk

B) yea

C) idk... well you already decided
WYMM chapter 13 . 1/28/2006
very touching
WYMM chapter 12 . 1/28/2006
wow i can't believe i haven't read this story in a really long time... well loved this chapter
A Handful of Rain chapter 15 . 1/22/2006
well i'm really reviewing for both chapters, but because my sister already reviewed chapter 16 i have to review it here... lol that was complicated! ok i loved the story and how everything worked out, it was very touching and made me notice that i didn't like the movie at all... i mean the plot and this has inspired me to write a story about the movie except different, but i don't know, i was wondering if i could get your advice on it, if not that is aliright also... well great job with the story and i loved it! _
amber eyes chapter 16 . 1/22/2006
loved this story so much and I am so glad that you made it into a happy ending! great job and i love the fluffiness between the family so cute! :D YOU ARE A GREAT AUTHOR!
x Rajah x chapter 16 . 1/20/2006
I love the ending of your story! It's very cute, I love AniPadme romances...ah well your story is just what I needed. Leia Ani cute! their "connection" made me smile. I don't know why, but I always imagined it that way, Anakin bonding with his little girl. Nothing against Luke! But I think that if Anakin hadn't turned in RotS, that's sort of how his family life would be. You are a very good author. Keep up the good work!
Eriks leadinglady chapter 16 . 1/17/2006
Great chapter! Sad that the story is over... but it was a very nice ending! Keep writing!