Reviews for Ask The Elric Brothers
rebbecca chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
thats sooooo hallairous

lol cant stop laughing
You Light The Sky chapter 2 . 2/7/2007
You are my hero this is GOLD stuff ezpecially where Ed was happy that Yugi was shorter than him and that part where Ed kept telling Kaiba insults and what not.

And I liked how you made Marik sound so stupid with Ed's comment.

Quote: ALCHEMY IS NOT A F* THING TO TOY WITH AND YOU SHOULD BE KILLED AND PUNISHED BY ME

You are brilliant and I can't wait till you write the HARRY POTTER CAST HA!
You Light The Sky chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
LOL! I love this story! It's great! And all the comments from the Inuyasha characters were BRILLIANT especially when both Ed and Al told Sango to SLAP miroku! LOL!

And also, I saw your profile where you said you liked this pairing: Ed and OC, well there's a really really good story with an OC character but the author doesn't want to include romance though it would be PREFECT for thsi OC character. Plz check it out it is called

Stranger than Fiction

In the FMA section

And it's also found on my favourites list if you can't find it. ONE TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Nozume chapter 2 . 7/11/2006
WooT, awesome fic so far, keep writting!
Kage Youkai chapter 2 . 7/2/2006
hmm... interesting. U should do more!
hieinkurama chapter 2 . 7/1/2006
ADD MORE SOON
kage ryu tenshi chapter 2 . 4/12/2006
So funny! Can't wait to read more!
kuramanhiei chapter 2 . 4/6/2006
Please u have to write more soon.
Misty Narumi chapter 2 . 3/7/2006
LOL Update soon please!
AnonElli chapter 2 . 1/15/2006
LOL! Please update soon!
anonymous reader chapter 2 . 1/1/2006
Lol! Update!
Extra Ordinarily chapter 2 . 12/18/2005
I LOVED IT! that was soo funny, especially ed's comment! lol keep making more! cant wait for the harry potter (or as my sister calls: harry pothead) one! lata!
Colormyworld chapter 2 . 11/28/2005
Very nice xD update soon.
kee-tay chapter 2 . 11/20/2005
s-CRY-ed next PLEASE! Oh if I could make another suggetion you should put "Sencerily" before Edward and,just for laughs, "love" befoe Al
kee-tay chapter 1 . 11/20/2005