Reviews for The Confession
Leila Winters chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Lol. Don't think I reviewed this one. Had to laugh at the Meg/Hiko pairing. They would decidedly be the most insane couple RK has ever known.

He and Aoshi make for good love rivals. XD
emptyword chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
For some reason, I thought this was categorized as angst, but then, I was probably laughing a little too much for that. "Except Aoshi. He went from no expression to no expression." What a fitting description.

And that "touch of A/Meg" was extremely subtle. I wouldn't have noticed -anything- had you not pointed it out, but I suppose one has to be looking for that sort of thing. And probably one has to rid themselves of obtuseness too.

Marvelously hilarious. :)
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
i love it
Feafea chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
er.. lame?

ITS SO LAME.. HAHA... i tried my best not to look for spoilers.. hhez.. like glancing at the bottom before reading all the content at the top.. and i barely made it!

NICE FIC!

caelestis-wolf chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Megumi and Hiko? Now that's a scary pairing. They're both so smart and have such an evil sense of humor that put together... They'd have scary kids. I would definitely love to see more of that pairing. Loved the A/Meg part at the end.

{\_/}

{}
BelleDayNight chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
The Hiko/Megumi pairing isn't SO far-fetched. I actually have those two paired up in Best of Intentions. I was curious if anyone else had bothered to put them together...I guess so.
FarStrider chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Hahahahaha. . . Cute! _
Blaze Coyotlhart chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
lol very funny!

I must share in Kaoru's reaction to this pairing though

"um...wow...". kinda weird pairing but everyone still managed to be perfectly in character so I'm not too bothered by it! _ But anyways very well written and everyone was in character! great job! _
sueb262 chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
too too TOO funny! made me LOL and giggle, and i LOVED Aoshi's reaction-perfect, just perfect!

at the end, when you have her "lean back into him" was a wonderful, sweet touch.

although, actually, the thought of ANYone being's Hiko lover is a little frightening...
Fyyrrose chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Great stroy. I hope you update soon...*dies laughing* yeah, it's just me. I'm reviewing now cause my head itches worse than your body. Oh and I have on my old glasses (not to get dye on my new ones) So please "overlook" the spelling errors and what not. Not that I care really.

*tries not to tare off hear*

Now I remember why I don't dye my hair anymore. Now I remember why I got glasses in the first place. Damn I'm blind. Now I remember why I dyed my hair...stupid tracker *shakes fist*

You know nothing's come out on baka lately...I wonder what happened to the regulars...it's like they vanished. Oh yes things to ponder when your head feels like it's being eaten by fire ants-HUNGRY HUNGRY fire ants!

And I can't scratch-no more talking about the dye. Yes the story was great. I'm shocked that you never bashed Hiko like normal, but I guess Hiko-sama lucked out.

I think it's from all the slashable/shounen-ai you've been watching...but the guy from KP is too much of a bastard..so Hiko slipped through.

Yeah I'll work on the stories, I just have no motivation for it...*whines* it's hard too! (oh god I sounded and made a face like slimey...shoot me)

No I can't sc-Raven you do it...you live on the inside so it's all good! *glares* you want me to watch PoT *sighs in relief* oh yeah that feels nice...

So yeah this is my review, I hope you enjoyed reading it *screams* it itches!

you go watch your Azu Manga Daioh... I should look for it. I need som-OW god damn s.o.b! sorry the dvd binder just pancaked my toes...not my feet are stubs

Okay leaving now...before I go insane and let then go insane on my hair... did I say anything "productive" in this review? I hope not ~_