Reviews for Experiment
Fusionfirestar chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Yay! i love yaois, and yours was really good, very good for a first try! I liked it anyways...
Tina-chan chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
that was... intersting. Horo was cute in this one though _ btw, theres nothing wrong with yaoi, i mean sex is sex no matter what gender someone is. have u ever gone to they have some pretty good titles. Well, hope u keep writing! _

sincerly,

Tina-chan
Anne McKenna chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
I think it was good a little short but great. You need to just let the story come to you and I think you should write a sequel.
Froffify chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
lol, tht was ace lmao
xImperfectlyX chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Hehe...nice ending.. I liked it. It was pretty good.

- xImperfectlyX
fusionfirestar chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
hey that was good, it was really funny. good job
akari-hayashi chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Haha, they shouldn't have done it in Anna's room. Puppy-eyed Horo... Reminds me of Horohoro and his puppy-dog impersonation in my own fic. Oh well, you will get used, or rather, get addicted to yaoi soon enough. And lemon is heaven on Earth~
MeeLee chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Hm, you're just like me: I got converted to yaoi-ness after reading a bunch of fanfics too. (Super-cool fanart gives it an extra boost. ) Anyway, great job with this fic. Very cute (if provocative) ending.

-MeeLee
December 05th chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
man ur name is so like mine wat a co-in-see-dense *_* but thats all right mine has an s at the end
DayDrEaMiNg-child chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
interesting...by the way, whats FPnet? will you email me the address and tell me what it is? thanks
Portagas D. Scarlet chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
O HEY THAT WAS NOT A BAD YAOI FIC AT ALL! A LITTLE SHORT BUT NOT A BAD FRIST TIME YAOI! GOOD JOB!