Reviews for Revolution
JPugs chapter 41 . 8/12
These are great stories! Thanks for writing.
jace4ever chapter 41 . 6/7
This as been an amazing story can not wait to see where else you take us.
jace4ever chapter 35 . 6/6
I know Ginny has helped but I do wonder why she never listens. She does seem to be like Harry. I don't like her though.
Kali-blue chapter 17 . 5/26
That was fun. I did worry that George was Imperioed into putting a seal/coin into Harry’s pocket. But that proved to be a red herring. Cheers Kali
Good
a person 56 chapter 41 . 7/9/2017
Another fantastic story finished I love it so much at times in like slow down on the reading cause I want it to last longer and I just 's impossible . Love your story very much thank you for your writing I'm thoroughly enjoying this series see ya :) 3
Kitty Smith chapter 41 . 5/1/2017
I, for one, welcome our new master of the underworld.
I am not, however, certain that we appreciate your hands in the air tone about it... Just kidding.

Wonderfully written. I love this story so much, though I could have stood to find it at a time in my life where things were less hectic. I blitzed through this and the first in three days, it's so captivating. Love this world you've unfolded! Thanks for sharing it :)
Kitty Smith chapter 23 . 4/30/2017
I sort of... like your Ginny. I get the feeling from your notes that wasn't a popular opinion when the chapters went up, but I think you've written her brilliantly. Each character, really. They are all little people with their own motivations and views; very well done.
Montara chapter 41 . 3/14/2017
I've read your stories a while back and never reviewed, and for that I'm sorry, I was too into them, I guess. Thank you for posting them! They are great!
ChrisUSA chapter 30 . 2/8/2017
This is a truly amazing story! I just cannot stop reading (even called in sick to work)
joshsmom1983 chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
Belinda's dad sounds like Bill Bailey, the comedian. I like him a lot.
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 41 . 10/11/2016
Yey, I always love when new wands are needed. (Or staves, eh, eh?) Thanks for writting sooo much :)
Guest chapter 11 . 9/9/2016
Bwahahaha the Indian is Nandi, vishnus wife, isn't she? The ship has sailed! Vermoine? Hernu ?
chancemorgan58217 chapter 41 . 8/24/2016
I recently started rereading this trilogy as an adult and it is just so deep and meaningful. So many real world moments and things happen. I love the Harry Potter books but it is nice to look at a realistic world. In essence, this is awesome.
Tanith Alexander chapter 10 . 6/24/2016
I love the story, this is my second time of reading it, and I know its been up for quite a while, but hopefully you still have a chance to read through the reviews. I know its hard, even with a beta to help, to read through and spot all the typos and spelling mistakes, grammar etc, and my spelling is a little different as I am English, but I have to point out that undo and undue are not the same thing, undo means something is undone, undue as in the minister spent undue time giving detailed instructions. I love a good long story, and hope you still get the chance to write some fanfic as I have enjoyed all your stories that I have found. xx
2,530 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »