Reviews for Revolution
Tanith Alexander chapter 10 . 6/24
I love the story, this is my second time of reading it, and I know its been up for quite a while, but hopefully you still have a chance to read through the reviews. I know its hard, even with a beta to help, to read through and spot all the typos and spelling mistakes, grammar etc, and my spelling is a little different as I am English, but I have to point out that undo and undue are not the same thing, undo means something is undone, undue as in the minister spent undue time giving detailed instructions. I love a good long story, and hope you still get the chance to write some fanfic as I have enjoyed all your stories that I have found. xx
hypnoticageregression chapter 41 . 5/9
Wonderful story. Great plot. Great adventure. Great character development. I love this so much. Thanks for writing it.
tina maki chapter 28 . 11/6/2015
and the foot prints im borgin and burks were female...
Mabye it was another Horcrux? Something that stored knowledge aomebody else could use to command the deatheaters?
Idk, but something is up with her!
Anyhow, awesome story, I'm off to read more 3
tina maki chapter 27 . 11/6/2015
First of all: I love this story, I've been binge reading it for the last 2 days...
However, something is up with Ginny. She showed Severus his soul, beat him and an Auror... And she was posessed by Voldie, maybe that activated something. Idk, but something is fishy about her! You said she isn't Mary-Sue. There must be a reason for this. And I don't think it's good!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/30/2015
Okay, you have got, got, GOT to stop with this same scenario of lovelorn women berating/approaching/supplicating the protagonist men for "something more." This is at least the 4th-5th time you've written something along these lines-it wasn't good writing when you had both Ginny and Penelope essentially sexually harass Harry (sneaking up on him in the middle of the night) and it's even worse now. It's bad because it's repetitive, it's bad because it's Gary Stu-ish (I can handle all the additional Amazing ZOMG Powers you've given Harry because it's, well, Harry but literally EVERY woman except for Hermione throwing themselves at Harry is just disgusting) and finally, it's bad because it's sexist. You have these potentially interesting female characters and you're reducing them, over and over, to nothing more than a Harry love interest. (Or, in this case, a Snape love interest.)

I actually really like your writing but this is a HUGE glaring flaw, a huge blind spot. You MUST develop your woman characters better-stop making them nothing more than Harry and Snape love interests.
tresta chapter 18 . 5/3/2015
I am working my way through this series. I do have some comments for you that I will give later but I just have to say on this chapter that the discussion of expulsion is way too casual.
In the wizarding world,expulsion from Hogwarts means that your wand is broken and you are in effect, not part of the wizarding world anymore. Someone expelled from Hogwarts would have trouble finding work, and presumably trouble seeking other employment. JKR explains this in Chamber of Secrets, when we learn that Hadrig was expelled in his third year. It's also why ron and Harry are so terrified of Snape's threat after the flying car. Harry would have NOWHERE to go if he were expelled from Hogwarts and no prospects in the wizarding world. Hagrid only managed as well as he did because Dumbledore took care of him.

So you are not just bounced out of school it is a BIG DEAL.

I know Ginny is 17, and therefore of age, but I can't imagine it would offset what expulsion would be to her future. She would not be so causual "well, I hate school anyway." Not in her world.

I know this is a finished story but I hope you can fix this, since you do go back and since you have people like me finding your story for the first time. This was a big red glaring thing for me.
thingsthatmakeme chapter 41 . 3/15/2015
A beautiful sequel! As usual, your writing is fantastic and your plot is exciting! Really well done :)
DoorIntoSummer chapter 19 . 2/14/2015
This chapter was like a useless filler TV show episode.
Rosie chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
"Belinda looked as though she might have swallowed a screwt" hehehehehe! I'm very much enjoying this story - I loved the previous one in this series.
MimiTaylor chapter 41 . 6/29/2014
I can't tell you just how much I am enjoying this version of my favorite book! You have a talent for story telling and such a wonderful flow with your plot. I'm off to start part 3!
t chapter 18 . 6/29/2014
Ginny would make a good match for Aaron. They are both clever, loyal, have good senses of humor, and hard-working at the things that interest them, such as spell-work. She's great with moms, so she could tolerate his. And he has skads of money, which she would appreciate.
RakeeshJ4 chapter 24 . 5/25/2014
One criticism: it is simply implausible at some point that less high-minded allies of Harry would allow Skeeter to go on in this fashion. She is a hack tabloid reporter, drumming up scandal out of spite and greed-it's not a case of respecting her right to disagree. Why wouldn't Snape or Hermione, for example, extend the blackmail?
cztelnik chapter 41 . 4/24/2014
Thanks for writing this. It uses JKR's characters but you made them your own and invented many more with new plots and adventures. Nicely done transitioning from de-aged Harry sentimental humor back to dark and deep waters when Snape discovered his old memories. Very well written! On a side note thanks for having good grammar, a variety of descriptive words and coherent plot patterns. This story chain just gets better and better.
cztelnik chapter 17 . 4/23/2014
Very inventive story, I have a permanent smile while reading. Ginny is awesome, bet Snape is thinking even better choice for Harry now. Kind of awesome plot twist.
Mycreativeoutlet chapter 39 . 4/8/2014
I enjoy your writing immensely. Lots of action and detail. I don't normally send corrections to writers, most are not worthwhile, but I thought this was an important one: you mention than Remus eats his pasta with a silver fork. As a werewolf, silver is poisonous to him. Anyway, good work and keep writing!
Debbie