Reviews for Revolution
Annarog chapter 6 . 9/3
Great story!
You are such a talented author. I’ve read this series three times and am currently re-reading:-)
M-chanchen chapter 41 . 6/6
Hi!
What a story! I enjoyed reading very much. You did great at writing. Very well done. The dark plane is a really interesting concept. I liked also that Kali made a recurring appearance.
Indian magic seems in parts quite different to what the British wizards know. Interesting idea.
Zander L. Jones chapter 1 . 12/22/2020
Fave Harry Potter trilogy with the dark world
Books85 chapter 27 . 9/19/2020
I know that Harry instructs authority, but it's stupid to notice a curse on the Ministers office door and not mention it to someone,especially if people are acting out of character.
Village-Mystic chapter 41 . 8/31/2020
Quite lovely. Enjoying your continued plot and character moments.
Village-Mystic chapter 40 . 8/31/2020
Cool reveal. And it could be possible. BTW we didn't have "on camera" with Harry telling Mr. Weasley that Percy wasn't responsible for his interrogation, only that Moody was still alive out there somewhere. It seems to me, if Harry was going to confide in Mr. Weasley, he might want to indicate that someone is messing with his son (and his son's reputation).
Village-Mystic chapter 39 . 8/31/2020
A good follow-up chapter, even if some things are still unresolved.
Village-Mystic chapter 38 . 8/31/2020
Parts of this chapter seemed a little rushed, not enough explanation of what was going on in elapsed time for me. Overall this long story has been very good. Was Percy imperio-ed or cursed? What happened to the house-evles who are imprisoned? I figured Hermione would be invited to teach charms sooner or later, though. I figured they might hire Severus or another snake animagus, and am curious what they may have done instead.
Village-Mystic chapter 37 . 8/31/2020
Well, here's hoping that Harry can remove other curses from people, too.
Village-Mystic chapter 36 . 8/31/2020
That's a lot of action, and still a lot of mysteries.
Village-Mystic chapter 35 . 8/31/2020
Maybe the house-elves have a special land they go to in the summer? Or their own funerals? Or are kept prisoner by the bad guys' house-elves. So many possibilities.
Village-Mystic chapter 33 . 8/31/2020
I hope you give Harry a chance to talk about his healing and Fawkes.
Village-Mystic chapter 31 . 8/31/2020
I like your return to Harry's active POV. He's knowing stuff and experiencing stuff, but he knows he doesn't know everything. Great reveal about Fawkes.
Village-Mystic chapter 30 . 8/31/2020
Well, it does look like Harry will have to dark-world teleport to get away to his goal. Some unexpected developments, well dramatized.
2,577 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »