Reviews for Revolution
Kitty Smith chapter 41 . 5/1
I, for one, welcome our new master of the underworld.
I am not, however, certain that we appreciate your hands in the air tone about it... Just kidding.

Wonderfully written. I love this story so much, though I could have stood to find it at a time in my life where things were less hectic. I blitzed through this and the first in three days, it's so captivating. Love this world you've unfolded! Thanks for sharing it :)
Kitty Smith chapter 23 . 4/30
I sort of... like your Ginny. I get the feeling from your notes that wasn't a popular opinion when the chapters went up, but I think you've written her brilliantly. Each character, really. They are all little people with their own motivations and views; very well done.
Montara chapter 41 . 3/14
I've read your stories a while back and never reviewed, and for that I'm sorry, I was too into them, I guess. Thank you for posting them! They are great!
ChrisUSA chapter 30 . 2/8
This is a truly amazing story! I just cannot stop reading (even called in sick to work)
joshsmom1983 chapter 1 . 1/8
Belinda's dad sounds like Bill Bailey, the comedian. I like him a lot.
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 41 . 10/11/2016
Yey, I always love when new wands are needed. (Or staves, eh, eh?) Thanks for writting sooo much :)
Guest chapter 11 . 9/9/2016
Bwahahaha the Indian is Nandi, vishnus wife, isn't she? The ship has sailed! Vermoine? Hernu ?
chancemorgan58217 chapter 41 . 8/24/2016
I recently started rereading this trilogy as an adult and it is just so deep and meaningful. So many real world moments and things happen. I love the Harry Potter books but it is nice to look at a realistic world. In essence, this is awesome.
Tanith Alexander chapter 10 . 6/24/2016
I love the story, this is my second time of reading it, and I know its been up for quite a while, but hopefully you still have a chance to read through the reviews. I know its hard, even with a beta to help, to read through and spot all the typos and spelling mistakes, grammar etc, and my spelling is a little different as I am English, but I have to point out that undo and undue are not the same thing, undo means something is undone, undue as in the minister spent undue time giving detailed instructions. I love a good long story, and hope you still get the chance to write some fanfic as I have enjoyed all your stories that I have found. xx
hypnoticageregression chapter 41 . 5/9/2016
Wonderful story. Great plot. Great adventure. Great character development. I love this so much. Thanks for writing it.
tina maki chapter 28 . 11/6/2015
and the foot prints im borgin and burks were female...
Mabye it was another Horcrux? Something that stored knowledge aomebody else could use to command the deatheaters?
Idk, but something is up with her!
Anyhow, awesome story, I'm off to read more 3
tina maki chapter 27 . 11/6/2015
First of all: I love this story, I've been binge reading it for the last 2 days...
However, something is up with Ginny. She showed Severus his soul, beat him and an Auror... And she was posessed by Voldie, maybe that activated something. Idk, but something is fishy about her! You said she isn't Mary-Sue. There must be a reason for this. And I don't think it's good!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/30/2015
Okay, you have got, got, GOT to stop with this same scenario of lovelorn women berating/approaching/supplicating the protagonist men for "something more." This is at least the 4th-5th time you've written something along these lines-it wasn't good writing when you had both Ginny and Penelope essentially sexually harass Harry (sneaking up on him in the middle of the night) and it's even worse now. It's bad because it's repetitive, it's bad because it's Gary Stu-ish (I can handle all the additional Amazing ZOMG Powers you've given Harry because it's, well, Harry but literally EVERY woman except for Hermione throwing themselves at Harry is just disgusting) and finally, it's bad because it's sexist. You have these potentially interesting female characters and you're reducing them, over and over, to nothing more than a Harry love interest. (Or, in this case, a Snape love interest.)

I actually really like your writing but this is a HUGE glaring flaw, a huge blind spot. You MUST develop your woman characters better-stop making them nothing more than Harry and Snape love interests.
tresta chapter 18 . 5/3/2015
I am working my way through this series. I do have some comments for you that I will give later but I just have to say on this chapter that the discussion of expulsion is way too casual.
In the wizarding world,expulsion from Hogwarts means that your wand is broken and you are in effect, not part of the wizarding world anymore. Someone expelled from Hogwarts would have trouble finding work, and presumably trouble seeking other employment. JKR explains this in Chamber of Secrets, when we learn that Hadrig was expelled in his third year. It's also why ron and Harry are so terrified of Snape's threat after the flying car. Harry would have NOWHERE to go if he were expelled from Hogwarts and no prospects in the wizarding world. Hagrid only managed as well as he did because Dumbledore took care of him.

So you are not just bounced out of school it is a BIG DEAL.

I know Ginny is 17, and therefore of age, but I can't imagine it would offset what expulsion would be to her future. She would not be so causual "well, I hate school anyway." Not in her world.

I know this is a finished story but I hope you can fix this, since you do go back and since you have people like me finding your story for the first time. This was a big red glaring thing for me.
thingsthatmakeme chapter 41 . 3/15/2015
A beautiful sequel! As usual, your writing is fantastic and your plot is exciting! Really well done :)
2,524 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »