Reviews for Revolution
thingsthatmakeme chapter 41 . 3/15
A beautiful sequel! As usual, your writing is fantastic and your plot is exciting! Really well done :)
DoorIntoSummer chapter 19 . 2/14
This chapter was like a useless filler TV show episode.
Rosie chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
"Belinda looked as though she might have swallowed a screwt" hehehehehe! I'm very much enjoying this story - I loved the previous one in this series.
MimiTaylor chapter 41 . 6/29/2014
I can't tell you just how much I am enjoying this version of my favorite book! You have a talent for story telling and such a wonderful flow with your plot. I'm off to start part 3!
t chapter 18 . 6/29/2014
Ginny would make a good match for Aaron. They are both clever, loyal, have good senses of humor, and hard-working at the things that interest them, such as spell-work. She's great with moms, so she could tolerate his. And he has skads of money, which she would appreciate.
RakeeshJ4 chapter 24 . 5/25/2014
One criticism: it is simply implausible at some point that less high-minded allies of Harry would allow Skeeter to go on in this fashion. She is a hack tabloid reporter, drumming up scandal out of spite and greed-it's not a case of respecting her right to disagree. Why wouldn't Snape or Hermione, for example, extend the blackmail?
cztelnik chapter 41 . 4/24/2014
Thanks for writing this. It uses JKR's characters but you made them your own and invented many more with new plots and adventures. Nicely done transitioning from de-aged Harry sentimental humor back to dark and deep waters when Snape discovered his old memories. Very well written! On a side note thanks for having good grammar, a variety of descriptive words and coherent plot patterns. This story chain just gets better and better.
cztelnik chapter 17 . 4/23/2014
Very inventive story, I have a permanent smile while reading. Ginny is awesome, bet Snape is thinking even better choice for Harry now. Kind of awesome plot twist.
Mycreativeoutlet chapter 39 . 4/8/2014
I enjoy your writing immensely. Lots of action and detail. I don't normally send corrections to writers, most are not worthwhile, but I thought this was an important one: you mention than Remus eats his pasta with a silver fork. As a werewolf, silver is poisonous to him. Anyway, good work and keep writing!
Debbie
Shining chapter 22 . 3/26/2014
Piqued is not the same as peaked. Great story, though!
ironhair chapter 41 . 1/6/2014
Another good read. Thanks.
ironhair chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
Umbridge wasn't a potions teacher but she was universally hated :)
ironhair chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Reading
Leander chapter 41 . 9/11/2013
This story is long since written, so my review means nothing. However, I generally find Ginny an obnoxious stalker and wish you were done with her. I would much prefer Hermione have a bigger role, than what you have done. I do like your Harry - mostly. I also love your Severus, and it has made me want to write a Severus-Adopts-Harry story.
I hate Candide. I am very disappointed in your continuing on with her story line. It distracts from Harry and Severus and what they are trying to build. They aren't done being a family, and yet you have moved on already by making her pregnant and getting Severus married and giving him a new family. Candide is ridiculous, unlikable and I do not understand why Severus likes her. I hate her and am very disappointed in you, as a writer, for including her.
Aynessa chapter 41 . 9/5/2013
This is just as excellent as its predecessor, perhaps more so just for the sheer ingenuity of the Dark Plane and all of the interesting connections to Hindu mythology. I think Harry travelling around the Dark Plane is my favorite though, hehe.
2,510 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »