Reviews for Revolution
Books85 chapter 27 . 9/19
I know that Harry instructs authority, but it's stupid to notice a curse on the Ministers office door and not mention it to someone,especially if people are acting out of character.
Village-Mystic chapter 41 . 8/31
Quite lovely. Enjoying your continued plot and character moments.
Village-Mystic chapter 40 . 8/31
Cool reveal. And it could be possible. BTW we didn't have "on camera" with Harry telling Mr. Weasley that Percy wasn't responsible for his interrogation, only that Moody was still alive out there somewhere. It seems to me, if Harry was going to confide in Mr. Weasley, he might want to indicate that someone is messing with his son (and his son's reputation).
Village-Mystic chapter 39 . 8/31
A good follow-up chapter, even if some things are still unresolved.
Village-Mystic chapter 38 . 8/31
Parts of this chapter seemed a little rushed, not enough explanation of what was going on in elapsed time for me. Overall this long story has been very good. Was Percy imperio-ed or cursed? What happened to the house-evles who are imprisoned? I figured Hermione would be invited to teach charms sooner or later, though. I figured they might hire Severus or another snake animagus, and am curious what they may have done instead.
Village-Mystic chapter 37 . 8/31
Well, here's hoping that Harry can remove other curses from people, too.
Village-Mystic chapter 36 . 8/31
That's a lot of action, and still a lot of mysteries.
Village-Mystic chapter 35 . 8/31
Maybe the house-elves have a special land they go to in the summer? Or their own funerals? Or are kept prisoner by the bad guys' house-elves. So many possibilities.
Village-Mystic chapter 33 . 8/31
I hope you give Harry a chance to talk about his healing and Fawkes.
Village-Mystic chapter 31 . 8/31
I like your return to Harry's active POV. He's knowing stuff and experiencing stuff, but he knows he doesn't know everything. Great reveal about Fawkes.
Village-Mystic chapter 30 . 8/31
Well, it does look like Harry will have to dark-world teleport to get away to his goal. Some unexpected developments, well dramatized.
Village-Mystic chapter 26 . 8/30
An awesome roller-coaster. I never expected Harry's emotional problem to be so bad, nor resolved so quickly. Helping his coworker, and figuring out what to do about the press, were big tests, too.
Village-Mystic chapter 23 . 8/30
I'm really hoping that Vineet isn't a de-aged version of one of the bad guys you introduced, and I'm sure you'll keep us guessing.
Village-Mystic chapter 18 . 8/29
Stern is the term Tonks is looking for. I wasn't expecting this plot twist.
Village-Mystic chapter 15 . 8/28
Lovely character moments and great plot twists.
2,573 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »