Reviews for Revolution
tresta chapter 18 . 5/3
I am working my way through this series. I do have some comments for you that I will give later but I just have to say on this chapter that the discussion of expulsion is way too casual.
In the wizarding world,expulsion from Hogwarts means that your wand is broken and you are in effect, not part of the wizarding world anymore. Someone expelled from Hogwarts would have trouble finding work, and presumably trouble seeking other employment. JKR explains this in Chamber of Secrets, when we learn that Hadrig was expelled in his third year. It's also why ron and Harry are so terrified of Snape's threat after the flying car. Harry would have NOWHERE to go if he were expelled from Hogwarts and no prospects in the wizarding world. Hagrid only managed as well as he did because Dumbledore took care of him.

So you are not just bounced out of school it is a BIG DEAL.

I know Ginny is 17, and therefore of age, but I can't imagine it would offset what expulsion would be to her future. She would not be so causual "well, I hate school anyway." Not in her world.

I know this is a finished story but I hope you can fix this, since you do go back and since you have people like me finding your story for the first time. This was a big red glaring thing for me.
thingsthatmakeme chapter 41 . 3/15
A beautiful sequel! As usual, your writing is fantastic and your plot is exciting! Really well done :)
DoorIntoSummer chapter 19 . 2/14
This chapter was like a useless filler TV show episode.
Rosie chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
"Belinda looked as though she might have swallowed a screwt" hehehehehe! I'm very much enjoying this story - I loved the previous one in this series.
MimiTaylor chapter 41 . 6/29/2014
I can't tell you just how much I am enjoying this version of my favorite book! You have a talent for story telling and such a wonderful flow with your plot. I'm off to start part 3!
t chapter 18 . 6/29/2014
Ginny would make a good match for Aaron. They are both clever, loyal, have good senses of humor, and hard-working at the things that interest them, such as spell-work. She's great with moms, so she could tolerate his. And he has skads of money, which she would appreciate.
RakeeshJ4 chapter 24 . 5/25/2014
One criticism: it is simply implausible at some point that less high-minded allies of Harry would allow Skeeter to go on in this fashion. She is a hack tabloid reporter, drumming up scandal out of spite and greed-it's not a case of respecting her right to disagree. Why wouldn't Snape or Hermione, for example, extend the blackmail?
cztelnik chapter 41 . 4/24/2014
Thanks for writing this. It uses JKR's characters but you made them your own and invented many more with new plots and adventures. Nicely done transitioning from de-aged Harry sentimental humor back to dark and deep waters when Snape discovered his old memories. Very well written! On a side note thanks for having good grammar, a variety of descriptive words and coherent plot patterns. This story chain just gets better and better.
cztelnik chapter 17 . 4/23/2014
Very inventive story, I have a permanent smile while reading. Ginny is awesome, bet Snape is thinking even better choice for Harry now. Kind of awesome plot twist.
Mycreativeoutlet chapter 39 . 4/8/2014
I enjoy your writing immensely. Lots of action and detail. I don't normally send corrections to writers, most are not worthwhile, but I thought this was an important one: you mention than Remus eats his pasta with a silver fork. As a werewolf, silver is poisonous to him. Anyway, good work and keep writing!
Debbie
Shining chapter 22 . 3/26/2014
Piqued is not the same as peaked. Great story, though!
ironhair chapter 41 . 1/6/2014
Another good read. Thanks.
ironhair chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
Umbridge wasn't a potions teacher but she was universally hated :)
ironhair chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Reading
Leander chapter 41 . 9/11/2013
This story is long since written, so my review means nothing. However, I generally find Ginny an obnoxious stalker and wish you were done with her. I would much prefer Hermione have a bigger role, than what you have done. I do like your Harry - mostly. I also love your Severus, and it has made me want to write a Severus-Adopts-Harry story.
I hate Candide. I am very disappointed in your continuing on with her story line. It distracts from Harry and Severus and what they are trying to build. They aren't done being a family, and yet you have moved on already by making her pregnant and getting Severus married and giving him a new family. Candide is ridiculous, unlikable and I do not understand why Severus likes her. I hate her and am very disappointed in you, as a writer, for including her.
2,511 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »