Reviews for Revolution
Nini Black chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Yay! A sequel! The first chapter's great. I love the way you write Harry and Snape and I was starting to miss it. :) Can't wait for more!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Things aren't really back to normal, though both Harry and Severus want them to be. This chapter has a feel of _something is going to happen and not good, either_ in the near future. I don't know if you meant it to be that way, but that was how it felt to me.

Well-written, of course. But things are still out of balance, aren't they?
Seal1 chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
I am so excited to see this, I hadn't expected it so soon, but what a blessing!
jouve25 chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Hm... What *is* going on with Hermione? Is she still contemplating a career change? Or is this something more personal? Whatever it is, I have a feeling Harry is gonna be a bit... gobsmacked. ;)
Creative Deficit chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
You're back! Yay! I'm so glad! As good as ever! And, interesting title, I'm so excited!

C.D.

PS- It's like Christmas has come early this year, I swear, Joy!
Larna Mandrea chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Guh. Brilliance. I'd really missed your writing. Thanks a ton for this, and do update soon!

Take care!
reading-rider chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
I can't tell you how glad I am to see your sequel! I enjoyed "Resonance" immensely and have been looking forward to reading your new story all summer. Thanks!
savannah142 chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Oh I am blown away by this! Been waiting for a sequel and here it is! Really beautiful and I'm so curious about Harry - he seems to be suffering so and I know that McGonagall and Snape are very concerned about him still. My bets are still on Vineet as being the new Dark Lord! Thanks thanks for a sequel and I can't wait for the next update! I'm a real fan of your stories!
2,573 | « Prev Page 1 .. 162 169 170 171 172