Reviews for Revolution
Village-Mystic chapter 11 . 8/28
Enjoying your plot twists and mysteries.
Village-Mystic chapter 10 . 8/28
Good follow-up and continuation.
Village-Mystic chapter 9 . 8/28
It works because Harry learns quickly and applies himself. He was not specifically told not to go back on his own - and it appeared he was left on his own as a test, so he tested himself.
Village-Mystic chapter 8 . 8/28
He still has a lot to learn and understand, but if Sirius is still alive in the veil, he might be able to get him out.
Village-Mystic chapter 6 . 8/28
So I guess he has to show his patronus, his animageos form, and his character?
Village-Mystic chapter 5 . 8/28
I really adored the idea of Harry having enough of doing it all by himself, and getting a load of friends and associates to help. Now, that is the greater good.
Village-Mystic chapter 4 . 8/28
I'm enjoying your plot points and character moments.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 8/27
Enjoying your taking up of new plot threads, while touring through Christmas holidays.
aki93 chapter 5 . 4/20
DAAWI ahhaha it's just too good
Killerpickle chapter 18 . 1/4
Why do you keep doing things that make Harry seem incompetent and removes any form of real progression he had.
In this story he is just the butt of a bad joke to be a pity party that always does stupid things like seriously
Killerpickle chapter 17 . 1/4
Ok I’m going to be honest but are you stupid there is no possible way for ginny, a girl who has had no actual combat experience beside the two fights with the death eaters where she had a lot of backup against win against two people who are war veterans in a fair dual. I could understand if she won the tournament because of a points and put up a good fight.
didyousaytim chapter 17 . 12/23/2019
We miss dumbledore who undoubtedly would have gotten ginny's memory to get the entire prophecy. I dont see all tjree snape, lupin AND mcgonagal miss that - let alone hermione and harry.

Very very out of character for herimione to not ask 10 questions in one breath in her own apartment.
Nemhain2009 chapter 41 . 5/9/2019
Enjoyed reading your story!
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 41 . 5/9/2019
Again you hav done a wonderful job! Thanks for sharing!
riverrat1 chapter 41 . 2/28/2019
This is a great story. Harry has a lot of potential but Severus has his work cut out. He is very immature, maybe because he had to grow up without parents and Dumbledore always let everything slide instead of reprimanding him. He is always doing something his way without asking a grownup, foremost Severus, Mr. Weasley or his trainer. Heck, even Hermione is making better decisions. I cringe every time he is doing something he isn't supposed to. Most things work out because of dumb luck but some things could be easier on him if he would just listen. Of course there were a few times where he had to make a decision right away but other than that he needs to grow up. Not everything is his responsibility.
Regardless, maybe this is one of the reasons I do like this story so much. It shows a young man trying to go through life and fit in and trying to do good and sometimes failing, like everyone else. Now on to "Resolution".
2,573 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »