Reviews for Revolution
Guest chapter 41 . 12/7/2018
Great! I just finished this and it was much fuller than I had remembered.
Guest chapter 40 . 12/7/2018
Wow, great idea about the prophecy, the tiger cub, etc. I still have questions about a few previous sections. Lupn used a silver fork at Pamela's with no side effects. Bella went to torch Minerva's house, but the house (or lack of house) was never mentioned again. I use to worry that everyone including Lucius seemed to know where Snape & Harry lived, and Arthur said Hermione was unlisted as a magical address (even though she uses magic there). I wondered about privacy issues, legal registration, etc. Now you explain that there's an address book at the post office so Harry was able to find Askunk. You can tell how much I am into the story, even though it's my second reading.
Guest chapter 38 . 12/6/2018
LOL. Amusing to see Sev off-kilter in the last bit. And earlier i laughed at idea that if Harry had gone to France with Tonks & Kerry Ann, I'm sure the ever-faithful Vineet would have gone as well. Perhaps Aaron would have cut the apron strings and gone. Rogan might have gone for a fresh start. Who does that leave, Blackpool who needs a new partner? Maybe she would have gone. Good thing Arthur doesn't have to re-staff after all.
Guest chapter 35 . 12/6/2018
Sev's right, Ginny and Harry are a lot alike. Neither will follow orders to sit and wait. lol
Guest chapter 32 . 12/5/2018
Why is nobody protecting Snape while he's in the hospital? The Death Eaters will still try to kill him if given a chance? To quote MAD Magazine's Alfred E. Newman: "What, me worry?'
Guest chapter 28 . 12/4/2018
Great chapter. Meanwhile, I keep wondering if Harry's furry mouth was due to him channelng Kali. And remember the dusty room of dark books Harry found when he was 9? I wonder if they have been burned, stolen, rescued, or what.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/4/2018
There're never enough hours in the day or days in the week for me to spend on this series. Or for Harry to practice his Auror training, his Underworld training, his staunching, his Ravenclaw manual skill, etc. Thanks for keeping both of us so busy! lol
Guest chapter 23 . 12/3/2018
Personally i love the co-operation of Ginny and Sev in their efforts to protect Harry. The mutual respect and friendly competitiveness is sweet (and funny). If not for the age difference I'd be rooting for a match between them. Sev has already announced that Ginny is the only one who can understand Harry & Sev's past, due to her own history with the diary, etc.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/1/2018
Great competition, fun dueling, nice surprises.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/30/2018
This series is even more of a joy now than it was 10 or 15 years ago, because I can enjoy the anticipation more. The whole Ginny subplot, the conversation here between Ron & Harry, etc., just makes me laugh prematurely, knowing what it all means and where it is all going. Thank you for keeping this posted.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/30/2018
This last scene of ch. 14 is so poignant, it brought me to tears.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/29/2018
Ginny was taken to Minerva's by the portkey bracelet, so how did she know which direction to go on her broom in order to get to Hogwarts later.
Knutnputn chapter 18 . 10/23/2018
it annoys me somewhat that Harry rarely really does anything right in your story. Most things that happen is him doing something stupid of not being skilled enough. We rarely get to see him actually do anything well outside of training. I hope that changes. it is also a bit slow I. otherwise loving the story so far.
JPugs chapter 41 . 8/12/2018
These are great stories! Thanks for writing.
jace4ever chapter 41 . 6/7/2018
This as been an amazing story can not wait to see where else you take us.
2,573 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »