Reviews for Revolution
jace4ever chapter 35 . 6/6/2018
I know Ginny has helped but I do wonder why she never listens. She does seem to be like Harry. I don't like her though.
Kali-blue chapter 17 . 5/26/2018
That was fun. I did worry that George was Imperioed into putting a seal/coin into Harry’s pocket. But that proved to be a red herring. Cheers Kali
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2018
Good
a person 56 chapter 41 . 7/9/2017
Another fantastic story finished I love it so much at times in like slow down on the reading cause I want it to last longer and I just 's impossible . Love your story very much thank you for your writing I'm thoroughly enjoying this series see ya :) 3
Kitty Smith chapter 41 . 5/1/2017
I, for one, welcome our new master of the underworld.
I am not, however, certain that we appreciate your hands in the air tone about it... Just kidding.

Wonderfully written. I love this story so much, though I could have stood to find it at a time in my life where things were less hectic. I blitzed through this and the first in three days, it's so captivating. Love this world you've unfolded! Thanks for sharing it :)
Kitty Smith chapter 23 . 4/30/2017
I sort of... like your Ginny. I get the feeling from your notes that wasn't a popular opinion when the chapters went up, but I think you've written her brilliantly. Each character, really. They are all little people with their own motivations and views; very well done.
Montara chapter 41 . 3/14/2017
I've read your stories a while back and never reviewed, and for that I'm sorry, I was too into them, I guess. Thank you for posting them! They are great!
ChrisUSA chapter 30 . 2/8/2017
This is a truly amazing story! I just cannot stop reading (even called in sick to work)
joshsmom1983 chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
Belinda's dad sounds like Bill Bailey, the comedian. I like him a lot.
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 41 . 10/11/2016
Yey, I always love when new wands are needed. (Or staves, eh, eh?) Thanks for writting sooo much :)
Guest chapter 11 . 9/9/2016
Bwahahaha the Indian is Nandi, vishnus wife, isn't she? The ship has sailed! Vermoine? Hernu ?
chancemorgan58217 chapter 41 . 8/24/2016
I recently started rereading this trilogy as an adult and it is just so deep and meaningful. So many real world moments and things happen. I love the Harry Potter books but it is nice to look at a realistic world. In essence, this is awesome.
Tanith Alexander chapter 10 . 6/24/2016
I love the story, this is my second time of reading it, and I know its been up for quite a while, but hopefully you still have a chance to read through the reviews. I know its hard, even with a beta to help, to read through and spot all the typos and spelling mistakes, grammar etc, and my spelling is a little different as I am English, but I have to point out that undo and undue are not the same thing, undo means something is undone, undue as in the minister spent undue time giving detailed instructions. I love a good long story, and hope you still get the chance to write some fanfic as I have enjoyed all your stories that I have found. xx
hypnoticageregression chapter 41 . 5/9/2016
Wonderful story. Great plot. Great adventure. Great character development. I love this so much. Thanks for writing it.
tina maki chapter 28 . 11/6/2015
and the foot prints im borgin and burks were female...
Mabye it was another Horcrux? Something that stored knowledge aomebody else could use to command the deatheaters?
Idk, but something is up with her!
Anyhow, awesome story, I'm off to read more 3