Reviews for What Fools These Shinobi Be
ginny917 chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
a Midsummers night dream
terracotta29 chapter 8 . 9/28/2011
Beautiful retelling of A Midsummer Night's Dream! :)
Paucius chapter 8 . 1/7/2009
great, story, i always like the happy endins
Nate Grey chapter 8 . 1/6/2009
Interesting idea. Although as someone who was forced to read Shakespeare in high school and college, I can't help but think that the story would've flowed much smoother if you'd just stuck to modern language throughout, or at least language that was common to Naruto. The overall impression I got is that EVERYONE with major dialogue is under a Shakespearean curse, not just the handful that actually were suffering from the potion. I think anyone that actually read the play would've recognized it even without the familiar dialogue, it's a rather unique set of circumstances that I haven't seen repeated anywhere else. But ignoring all that, I did enjoy this for the most part.
t-dugong chapter 8 . 12/12/2006
midsummer's night dream? ouch, near busted my guts laughing here.
Quizer chapter 3 . 3/14/2006
This is after 'Midsummernight's Dream', isn't it? Only play of Shakespeare I've seen. Ohh... probably everything will go wrong *shakes with anxiety*

BellaRose chapter 8 . 3/8/2006
Lol! This was a great story. You should do a sequal, really want to see the play, and all the shinobi should be either in it or involved somehow... That would be so kewel. You quite the romantic you could make up all that mushy gunk (with the exception of the last one, i recogised that as Shakespere's work). This was very funny, especially Sasuke saying that stuff, it's so OOC. Great job from an excellent writter
thechickenlittle chapter 8 . 1/31/2006
omfg! i was laughing out loud! this was so funny!

i love it, love it!
VASHD1 chapter 8 . 1/14/2006
very good story keep it up
Daisy's Blog chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Love the chapter! _

mythril dust chapter 8 . 12/29/2005
This was hilarious! Possibly the funniest fanfic I've ever read. I must have spooked my Mom with the stange noises I made trying to surpress my laughter. It's really something how you came up with such a good plot, which sounded so serious, but approached it in the most unimaginable way possible. I certainly did not expect to find such Shakespearean lines, along the must amusing moments I've read in fanfics. Your use of irony and certain expressions' double meaning is nothing short of fantastic. Rephrasing that famous line about the world being the stage, and distorting on Jiraya's lips is just an example of one the many moments that made me hold my stomach trying to stop acting like a fool laughing senseless.

'Tsunade and the ass' was another priceless idea, that made me feel like I was reading 'A Midsummer Night's Dream': Naruto version, as Kakashi noticed.

I wonder what Hiashi would have though if he the knew the full extension of the complications he unleashed on Konoha. I'm just glad that he got what he deserved. So much for the Hyuga pride and honor.

Absolutely great job on this fic. It is without doubt one of your best works, thypos excluded.
KonoDraike chapter 8 . 12/19/2005
Nice story.(Sequeal perhaps? :D)
Person With Many Aliases chapter 5 . 11/25/2005
Yeah. I'm a bit late with this. I'll make a second comment after I finish this, but I wanted to say this first before I forget: Holy crap. You actually went all out and made a rendition of Midsummer's Night Dream, complete with references to other plays. This is genius.
DSK chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Great job, I love this play cause i've always had a soft spot for the Puck.
Fionn the Otaku chapter 8 . 11/5/2005
This is another great fic, but I'm suprised that Hinata has yet to use the origanal justsu she perfected during the Anime's Bikōchū arc. The Shugohakke Rokujūyon Shō (Protection of the Eight Trigrams Sixty Four Palms), a mid-range technique (atypically for the Hyūga clan) which utilises chakra beams emitted from her hands to somewhat of a hybrid effect between Rokujūyon Shō's high speed and precision and Kaiten's defensive capabilities.