Reviews for I've Found Happiness
gunbun chapter 6 . 1/9
Evil fuka stupid b*tch
YuniX-2 chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
This makes me so happy - a well written kodocha fic (a rarity in itself) that follows the manga, not the anime! 3 Although it was pretty sneaky of you to steal the "you sure have grown" bit from vol.8 :)
LiltingTune chapter 6 . 7/7/2009
Update again sometime! I'll wait!
Yoli16 chapter 5 . 7/30/2007
REALY GOOD! ONTO THE ALERTS!
RKgirl93 chapter 5 . 3/27/2007
oh my gosh! This has got to be THE BEST Kodocha story I've read so far! Please update soon, so I can read more!

Micki G
Azilda chapter 5 . 2/24/2007
omg! please update soon! thanks for writing! cya later!

nya! _
Mayumi Takanashi chapter 5 . 12/28/2006
Yay! That was so sweet. I loved the anticipation you built up with Sana's feelings. However, the grammar issues were a little distracting, but great writing!
ForTheGlory chapter 5 . 12/17/2006
T.T whut is with akito? T.T he no hug sana? or trick her into kiss? T.T
starryxang3l93 chapter 4 . 8/25/2006
hehehe i really like ur stories. I m new here so I haven't written anything yet hope u update soon.
amayaki44 chapter 4 . 8/6/2006
I can't believe this is where you stopped... No I'm so unhappy. PLEASE WRITE MORE, is all I can say because there's no criticism to give and your story is perfect as is so I can't tell you what to improve on except.. MAKE CHAPTERS LONGER. I'm adding this to my favorites so I'll be watching out for you

amayaki44 chapter 3 . 8/6/2006
Me love you long time. EVEN if it short time chapter.

amayaki44 chapter 2 . 8/6/2006
Oho I see you HAVE read the 10th book well ANYWAY. THIS STORY has a REALLY GOOD "Kodocha" feeling to it, like you word everything just right so I can see an episode go by in my mind, you're great!

amayaki44 chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Aww this is so cool, I love your use of words but um.. Hayama's hand is functional, not fully, but it is 'better' and he defeated the junior section of the karate competition in L.A. which is big since in Japan he would've been too young to compete in the Junior division. Sana knows this too. Did you read the 10th book? Or by Sana thinking: "Is his arm better?" do you mean, "Is his arm better-er then before?" AHH but it's not like I really care about any of that, I like it a lot, you matched the characters.. character very well. more, more!

yumichan808 chapter 4 . 8/3/2006
aaww... that poor little boy!
yumichan808 chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
just wondering...

when did Rei every call Akito akito? didn't he call him Hayama?