Reviews for Blurred
LaverdaHarleyIndian chapter 20 . 4/25/2011
Im sorry, but this fic WAS absolutely brilliant. Was! That is, until you paired her and Ron together at the end! Why the HELL put the two of them together in a Hermione/Draco fic! The story wwas brill8ant, but is now tainted with the most disgusting pairing in the entire Harry Potter Saga. Sorry if you feel diffeent, but tht is my heartfelt opinion. At least mention it in th summary or somewwhere around he frst chapter!
Vi chapter 9 . 7/17/2010
So far, this story has been shaping up nicely, with believable characters and a good plot. However, at times the sudden switching of point-of-view is very confusing, especially when it only lasts for a paragraph or so before reverting to the previous point-of-view. Additionally (although Chapter 9 may be too early a point to judge), a more thorough development of the plot may be needed. Still, a very well written story.
Paradisa chapter 6 . 11/7/2008
:D

Lord Verloren?

Did you have something special in mind, when you made up this name?

I had to laugh, when I first read it, because "verloren" means "lost" in german (probably you knew that :D ).

I like this story

xo para
mlui chapter 22 . 10/24/2007
Well I am a bit miffed at the Ron/Hermione pairing at the end... I still say Draco/Hermione could have gotten together. So who was the girl on the train with Draco?
Yemi Hikari chapter 22 . 8/6/2007
Well, though it didn't end as Draco/Hermione, I am not upset. This is one of thsoe Ron/Hermione is better as a fandom pairing then the way it is written in canon. And the fact that they can walk away still being friends is actually nice. It was actually a good suprise.
Yemi Hikari chapter 8 . 8/6/2007
Well, that explains why the marks are still there. A last laugh of Voldomort.
Yemi Hikari chapter 3 . 8/5/2007
Sad ... but a nice mermory for him to have of Narcissa.
Yemi Hikari chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
Hm ... would the mark still be there after V was finnaly gone?
ElementalFascination chapter 21 . 6/12/2007
Well. Fascinatingly, I actually didn't mind the ending. Yes, I think I'd have rather enjoyed a Draco/Hermione ending, but with the way you wrote these last two chapters, I couldn't help but like the ending *grin*. The only question now is...who's Draco's new girl? I want to know! *laughs* Thank you for taking your time to write this story and I really appreciate it. Poor Shane. But, *sigh*, it had to happen. Thank you!
Anonymous chapter 22 . 6/17/2006
Draco/Hermione shippers can stick their ships along with their masts and the crew straight up their candy asses
MadisonChaney chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
NO, how could you do this? Noo I'm joking the story was beyond fantastic but then end, made me so upset her and Draco were getting along so well how could she do that to him, and he let her, when i read it, it made me upset, becasue lately I've been a bit obsesed with Draco and hermione fics. But i think you are a pretty good writer, i love your story. But the end just kinda didn't make that much sense to me because hermione seemed to like love him so much, but as you said in your little paragraph it just led you that way.
emma chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
hey. i read this entire story in one day and it's amazing. i just want to let you know that it may best best to write the sequel soon. see, i had written one called Concealed Pain. it did very well; had 300 reviews for 7 chapters and then i rpomised to write them a sequel. i of course did but a month later and by then the interest dwindled down. i'm not ust saying it to force you to write one; i just think that if u wait too long, as it's already been over a month, nterest prolly has gone down. mine ahsn't as i've just read t today. but um, please email me if you would like toa talk: it's this was ana awesome sotory, i liked how hermione fought verloeron like harry fought voldemort. i'm so sad that harry died. i just wish that severus would admit that he was wrong though i doubt he ever would! lol. amazing plotline, love the ending with draco finding his love. i'd laugh if she had green eyes and she had the black hair. almost a replica of harry potter! but loved it all; i'd hate to see him rejected and alone.

LOVE n' LUCK
AnjaliMalfoy chapter 22 . 11/25/2005
this was amazing! i'm happy that draco got someone too! i'm totally gonna read ur sequel!
AnjaliMalfoy chapter 14 . 11/25/2005
that was so sweet. the tonks/remus.

“The Voldemort of the Third War? In love with you?” ahahaha i loved that
AnjaliMalfoy chapter 5 . 11/25/2005
these few chapters have been mindblowing. severus deserved what he got here. amazingly written