Reviews for Harry Potter and the Daughter of Darkness
bella2404 chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
I defo love this story!

Only one question why did hate the wedding pics and why did he resent the kid?

Defo great job

10/10

Ps making my through all of ur stories i love them
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 7 . 3/21/2010
I like your story! Update soon!
Shelb chapter 7 . 2/18/2006
not bad i like it
IceColdShiva chapter 7 . 1/28/2006
No problam sweety, Im glad i could help you in some way!

Now for the rewie: OK, you made me cry coz it was so emotional and sad and that is a very good singh coz it shows that you are a good rightr so i love you story it is very sad and the ending is very emotional and very depresing but good still! kisses and hugs
Schnozberry chapter 7 . 1/14/2006
so wrong yet so right.
IceColdShiva chapter 7 . 1/3/2006
No problam, alwazs here to halp and seport.

I love zour ending it is very emotional. lots of hugs and keep on raitting, kiss
actress19 chapter 7 . 1/2/2006
i really liked it. it was so sweet! good job
Schnozberry chapter 2 . 1/2/2006
it's hard to believe I found this in the Mary Sue section I hate that girl. She put mine in with it. She's a (beep) and that is why I put her on my block list
hermionegranger2007 chapter 7 . 1/2/2006
hey! this was a great story! i really enjoyed it! well thank you about saying that you would read my stories! but i just wanted to ask you one question. okay, so ginny is harry's wife at the end-what did the part mean about the wedding, and why did he feel resentment towards his daughter? why did he say that she should have never been born? well once again, a great story!
korrd chapter 7 . 1/2/2006
Good fic. Won't Ginny be upset? Make a sequel.
bri chapter 6 . 12/22/2005
oh my god i loved it so much you took this story in a whole other direction then what i pictured. i really like it. keep writing great storys
IceColdShiva chapter 6 . 12/12/2005
it is ok, you did a great job in this chapie!

Hope you update soon :))
hermionegranger2007 chapter 6 . 12/12/2005
Hey no problem about reviewing your stories. i really enjoy your stories! they're awesome! and it makes me feel special that i saved your story! you should finish it! well i can't wait until the next chapter!
hermionegranger2007 chapter 5 . 12/7/2005
this is a really good story! i can't wait until the next chapter. i've been meaning to read this story for days but i haven't had enough time until tonight. oh and i may not be able to update my story in a while, either, because i have a job now. so hopefully it won't be too long of a wait, though.
bri chapter 5 . 12/5/2005
i loved this whole story it was really good. thanks for writting it please wrie more.