Reviews for The Long Hard Road
writingonandon chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Love it. Want more. OHMYGOSH... You know a good writer when the reader cannot tell that Dick is blind until the writer makes it obvious. LOVED IT. Keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
WANT MORE.
Zaralecki chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
This is amazingggg!

As for the people who are asking who the villain is...doesn't the whole 'white face' and J-man thing give it away? No...?

Jokerr
baobabs chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Okay. I swear, this is just about the umpteenth time I've read this fic.

What can I say? This. Is. Pure. Genius!

Sorry for not reviewing sooner. I had to go away, stare out the window blankly, mumble and then come back... and then my computer decided to bail on me. Meh. And then I got a shitload of work piled on my desk, so... yeah, I forgot to review. Sorry. :P

But seriously. This was bloody CATHARGIC to read. I love the elephant joke, and Tim, and Dick, and Barbara, and the whole "she is my world" thing you've got going on. Fa-bu-lous!
Kelana-ti chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Holy...! Man. I officialy love Dick/Babs now. This is a great oneshot. I love all the emotion and discription in the story. I didn't get that Dick was blind until the dream, but I honestly think it makes the story better. :D
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Er so what happened to Dick in the end? You never explained how is leg was hurt in the end. And who was the villan again?

-Creative Spark
ItzAGoodThing chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
love it! I WANT MORE!
trackstre chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Great,interesting and brillantly written fan fic.
kirallie chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Poor Dick! Feel so sorry for him but glad he has happiness with her.
robster72 chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Wow this was a great (although rather sad) story. I didn't realise what had happened to him until the end (I won't be any spoilers in the review!). I had to read it again to see the clues! I liked the warm romance between Babs and Dick. The dream sequence was chilling and scary and it had a vaguely happy ending. Will you be writing a sequel?
Sultar chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
He's blind...He's blind! No! Very sweet though. Loved the Tim bit. But maybe Bruce should have had a reaction. And Alfred. So the only solution is to write another part!:) yay. And then you can say who the bad guy is.
Marz-Alfgonzo chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Oh. It makes me want to find a Dick of my own. It's adorable. I love this story. Especially the way you described him on the high bars. Wow. Really, I really do love this.
Neoinean chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Wonderful! Painful-kick-your-guts-out-bittersweet type of wonderful, but wonderful nonetheless.
Kirsten Z chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
More, more, more. You just can't leave it like that. Oh, did I mention it is a great story? Very well done, the angst, the romance. I would love to see a bit of Bruce though. Please continue this story, for it is too good to be ended now.