Reviews for Everything About You
mrboogie94 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
satisfying 8D
androgynous1001 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Nice... what else can I said?

It's more like a general & romance fic of Fllay&Yzak

Like it
Shakuhachi Jade chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
That was an amazing sensation of experiencing several different emotions in a short amount of time you just caused there, Owari. I'm pleased to say I thoroughly enjoyed them, and your fic which caused them. I am an avid fan of Fllay/Yzak (I mean, COME ON - who else could handle that fiery red-haired girl 'cept Yzak?) and the unbalanced, love-hate relationship they have. I loved how you captured their differences (i.e. Coordinator Vs. Natural), and then resolved them smoothly in the end, like they really would have in the show. This is a very intriguing and beautifully detailed work. Muchos Kudos, and keep writing!

~;~Shaku
Rinhail chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
I loved it! This couple is my favorite couple of all time! I hope one day you might decide to do another one. :)
kitty chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
aww.. what a nice story it was really how i would have expected them to react.. and it made sence.. hm.. i wonder what yzak would have done had he known that she died later? heh.. that would be interesting write more, your really good at it

~the random stranger,

Kitty~
kerushii chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
oh my god...T_T...amazing...glorious...unforgetable...dreamful...(it's like im one of those people who describe what america thinks of a movei?)...anyways amazing,glorious,unforgetable,and my personal fav...dreamful..._~
whitelilies chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Oh wow! This is a really good one-shot. I'm happy I found a fellow yzak/fllay fan
Moonlit Despair chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Omg i love this so much! but i wish he would have sed somthing like, " I love you too fllay"

Is there gonna be more? I doubt it, but I hope you write more!
indelible chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Oh... wow. I was simply blown away. Damn, make a sequel or another one-shot fic on Yzak and Fllay, please? If you do, you already have a fan here. .~
bluemoon88 chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
ei there Shinigami29!

Aww! That was definitely the best Fllay/Yzak fanfic I have ever read! You should make a sequal! I mean, honestly, you should Dude!LOL! Keep it up.. Your doing great! God Bless!
OlicityFan chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
one thing to say: SEQUAL! PLEASE WRITE ONE! THIS FANFIC ROCKED, I WAS CRYING SO BADLY LOL. PLEASE LIKE I ALREADY HAVE AN IDEA OR SOMETHING, if you want to hear it let me know ok? _ LOVED IT GREAT!
Alexa.G chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Wicked _
Scented Feathers chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
That's got to be the best damn one-shot I've ever read. Wonderfully written, great structure and I just know if we had a side story with these two, it would have been just like this. I'm certainly adding this one to my favorites.
Ongaku Neko chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
omg! That was so good! I'm going to have to tell my sister to read this one

I hope to see more Yzak and Flay stories from you someday, lol. I need to write one myself too...

Anyway, great writting!
magicalplay chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
That was so great. You should make a continuation for this story like a sequel or something. IF you do, i'll keep on review for you.