Reviews for WAA
littleguinea chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
So, I only just realised I hadn't read this one. I really enjoyed it, so funny, Viv and Sam's conversations about ALP were just brilliant. What a great idea and so well written. Thanks jbird.
Mariel3 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Hee hee! You make people so happy when you write! Thanks for sharing (and apologies for being way behind in everything...)
lia marou chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
OMG,jbird,you are something else!I loved that story and I think

your idea is so smart and so funny,Jack and the team looking for

ALP who is the MP!

Thank you so much!
hotchner chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
That was a SPECTACULAR Story. I can't believe you could come

up with something so SPECTACULAR. Jack not even relizing that

he is Anthony. I LOVED that. Having Viv and Sam drooling over

Anthony. You did GREAT on this Story.
Wild Seven Girl chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
All I can say is.

ROFLMAO~!

xD This was GREAT!
jay gatsby chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Sorry I'm so late in reviewing, just found this story a few days ago.

Loved it particularly since I understood all the references. But mainly I loved it because it was so clever. "Without an Anthony" indeed.

Anne
Mariel chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
You know how much I loved this, but I'll make it official. I loved this. I liked the humour, and the off-centre of reality feel to it. Nicely done, and a welcome bit of sunshine!
Agent Pnk chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
I nearly fell from my chair laughing so hard. This was so funny, absolutely awesome! Wow, what a great start to an early shift on a saturday morning!
JackofSpade chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
ROFLMAO!

By the time I got to the shrine made out of a beer bottle and duct tape...well, my husband thought it would take meds to calm me down! Luvin' the Sydney FC shirts too. I'm gonna wear mine to bed too!
Crowded Angels chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
*claps* Bravismo!

Loved it! I'd totally be Samantha if I were her in that situation! The amount of questions Gia would be harrassed with? Not only about Anthony, but about her aswell, shes awesome!

You've totally put me in the mood to watch Lantana again...anything for a glimpse of that tattoo *melts*

Empire Records is definitely my favourite though *melts further into basically a puddle*

tytytytytytyty! Becs x
seabee7 chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
I just loved this story. Had trouble getting thru it because I was laughing so hard. You have a wonderful sense of humor.
pealee chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
oh my gosh. this is the most cleavery written story i have ever read. I LOVED IT. just awesome. i loved it when martin turned to the danish instead. and when sam and viv saved the beer and duck tape to keep. oh i loved it when his daughter called sam the dirty screw. it was all just so funny. again i loved it great job! i gotta question though does he really have a tattoo? i would love to know the details of that if you got them! hehe
xyber116 chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
To funny. And since I'm a LaPaglia fan I totally get all of it.
kiddo33 chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
This story was a great way to start my day. Thanks so much for such a fun fanfic.

"...Lights, cameras, and if we’re lucky, starlets needing action.” -Possibly my favorite line.

I also love how Sam and Viv are head over heals for Anthony, so cute.

Great job!

~S
makemyday chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Very funny & well put together!