Reviews for Thursday March 21st
lovesanimals chapter 8 . 1/7/2010
I just found this story. It is really great! But, what happened? You never finished it. Please consider completing the story, I'm sure that I'm not the only one who would like to see it finished.
Terrorkruemel chapter 8 . 12/30/2008
read ur story and really loved it! is there any chance ur going to finish it? that would be awsome! i know it's a long time since u started it but u cant leave us hanging in the air like that ;-)
DreamBrother chapter 8 . 12/24/2007
Hey

Any chance of you updating? :-)
msdarque chapter 8 . 9/13/2007
This story is great. Of course I feel bad for Don & Charlie.. but I love it! Characters are well captured.

Is there going to be more? I'd so love to know what comes next & how it ends? Please, update soon!
samanddean chapter 8 . 8/10/2006
WOW! This is a great story so far! I hope you finish it! I can't wait to see what happens when Charlie gets to the hospital with Don! You are a very good writer and have the characters down pat! Please continue writing!
The Silent Rumble chapter 8 . 8/4/2006
oh, please update soon!
Cascade Waters chapter 8 . 6/27/2006
Oh, I do hope you finish this! I love hero stories, and I can't wait for more!
maurbill chapter 8 . 6/25/2006
Please update soon. This was just such a good story and I am so sorry to see it just kinda fade away. It would certainly make my day to see an update.
wolfiehowl-7213 chapter 8 . 5/8/2006
OMG! I know its been awhile since u last wrote, but please, PLEASE continue writing...i've reread the this story 3 times...please finish writing it! I beg of u. This is to good to just stop writing. PLEASE! *tear* continue writing
Timespirt chapter 8 . 4/11/2006
Hi,

Been waiting a while for you to get back to this, so when are you going to get back to this? I've been reading the same chapter s for a while now.
IsabelleS chapter 8 . 4/6/2006
You had a good story going. If you decide to finish it, I would be very interested in reading it :-)
IsabelleS chapter 8 . 3/2/2006
You have a good story going on, here. I hope to see "part 9" come out soon.
wiesl chapter 8 . 2/24/2006
Wow! What a story. I like your story very much. I hope you will continue.
luvnumb3rs chapter 8 . 2/17/2006
Love the story hope you finish it soon.
maureen chapter 8 . 1/30/2006
Please update soon. This is a great story and keeps us coming back for more. So please another chapter soon would be great.