Reviews for There Was a Ship in the Sky
Howcouldyou chapter 10 . 4/9
I hate you I hate you I hate you how could u kill Ron? I love ur story tho
Carling chapter 10 . 10/19/2013
Well you boldly went where JKR decided not to go. His death was one of the best portrayed character deaths I've read so far in my long wanderings through HP fan fiction. It was so real and true. One minute he's there going about his business, contemplating his loneliness and isolation...and the next...gone.

Please forgive me but Marjorie is very annoying. Pregnant women always are. And yes, I was one.
Shelk chapter 35 . 1/28/2013
I loved it.
Meeana chapter 35 . 10/22/2012
Every time I read this story the same thing happens. I start reading, after two paragraphs I let it go, I come back, I read the next two, giving up. And for the next three days I read only this story and I can't break away.
I love the tranquility with which our favorite boys become a couple. I like the unique atmosphere of discouragement, sadness, lack of enjoyment of life. It's weird, but that's what always attracts me Twasits.
serinah chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
i've read your spander and loved it. so now i've decided to try draco/harry and love this too. even more. i also tried 50 shades of gray today and was disappointed although i am straight and love traight parings too very much. and i love D/s and bondadge stories. but james's book was like children literature with adult themes. :( but your stories are deep. thank you for writing.
Simply.Scarfy chapter 9 . 2/14/2011
This was a great chapter! And the letter was epic!
Simply.Scarfy chapter 8 . 2/14/2011
Love it :)
Simply.Scarfy chapter 4 . 2/14/2011
Their conversation was so confusing . . . glad to see they're communicating tho :)
nairiefairie chapter 35 . 11/10/2010
awe. beautiful story. it had it all a bit of fighting,pain,anguish, freindship, love and just a dash of magic ;P

brilliant story i believe it hits the favourite list rather high ranking :)

it was truly enjoyable, it's late and any words i write wont really match the quality but i really loved it. the relationship meltdowns and build ups, the highs and the lows. the best part was the characters stayed in character, that just makes my day. thank you for sharing this, it was truly special.
nairiefairie chapter 34 . 11/10/2010
that was a good chapter. i loved the part with draco and hermione, both stubborn in their beliefs, butting heads over harry. i loved the part where she ask him if they're boyfriends, that made me laugh. i could picture draco's face, classic. to the point, i like the fact they stayed ture to themselves but something past between, a begruding kind of respect. it was excellent to read.
nairiefairie chapter 18 . 11/9/2010
that was flipping adorable. awe. it's getting late and i am getting mushy but that was so darn cute. loved it.
nairiefairie chapter 16 . 11/9/2010
i cant stop laughing this line had me in stitches. -Where do Muggles get these ideas? Like adding dwarves to a story suddenly makes it people-friendly?- i bow down to you. very funny.
nairiefairie chapter 13 . 11/9/2010
well happy birthday for whenever this was posted.

i hope you had a big cake, sprinkles and all.

i loved voldemort bit. the bit with the ribs tickled my fancy. creative, i liked it.
nairiefairie chapter 11 . 11/9/2010
loved this chapter too. i did see one small spelling error (just nit picking) you have dieing i am pretty sure it should be dying. oh vilecence is never boring, why do you doubt yourself? silly ;)
nairiefairie chapter 10 . 11/9/2010
well that was a chapter and a half. i didn't see that happening to ron. it was beautifully tradgic to read. heartbreaking. i loved that Harry is so i don't know how to put it, lost i suppose. it's capitiving to read. i adored this line about lupin - He was devastation in a man, the very personification of an empty ruin; like a sunken shipwreck left to rot in salt water for centuries, the substance remained, but the structure and soul, the very being was gone with the tides - that read like poetry. it was a brilliant line. and i loved the head nodded at the end. gushes, this is awesome.