Reviews for Pokemon OnLine
Ferngirl chapter 19 . 5/4/2010
I was going to review this chapter when you put it up, and I completely forgot until now.
So, I know what you mean, about writing more during school than break. I do that too. Probably because writing stories is so much more fun than writing stuff for school. And probably because there's more time to relax during break so writing doesn't feel as important as other relax-y stuff!
Ooh, 6 in the morning is far too early for me!
Gerudo Prince chapter 19 . 4/20/2010
I love this story, I was excited when I saw you were letting others be in the story I wish I could have made that deadline :)

ANYWAY I do love the story and I can't wait for the next chapter to post.

Thanks for writing,

Techno
mwc01 chapter 19 . 4/19/2010
Woot! I was wondering where this update was! :P Just kidding. I can understand some things getting in the way of getting stuff out on time. Either way, it's made some things more interesting...and a little backstory to what's happened. Very nice chapter. Can't wait for the next one!
midge09 chapter 5 . 4/12/2010
Name:Joshua Chung

Screen name: rainJo79

Description: Online- Short black hair, Tan

Offline- Long spikey blonde hair, wears black and blue shirt and shorts

Personnality:Quiet, a bit mysterious, but when he's around his pokemon he's a lot more actice and happier

Pokemon:

Gardevoir lv55 (favourite!)

Houndoom lv56

Crobat lv54

Gallade lv55

Glaceon lv54

Squirtle lv57
Ferngirl chapter 18 . 4/11/2010
You do a good job keeping all the characters straight. It can be tough with so many of them, mainly because readers start to forget the names after a while. But again, you do a good job. I actually remember who everyone is! Haha! Which is pretty good for me.

I've tried it a couple times too-a lot of characters I mean. I've bit off more than I can chew occasionally. Heheh.

I like how you're always updating everyone in every chapter too.

Anyway, good job again!
mwc01 chapter 18 . 4/11/2010
Another very interesting chapter. I love all of the different points of view and it seems as if things continue to get more and more interesting with every update! Can't wait for the next one!
DiamondKing12 chapter 17 . 4/6/2010
Oh hey, so glad that I found this story again (and glad to see that you're still writing!). I'm super-duper excited the see the story progress (and yeah, partially because Rainy but I'll admit my slight bias, lol). I'm curious to see what will happen next, so keep up the good work!
mwc01 chapter 16 . 4/3/2010
D'oh! And that's why! Somehow I missed the previous chapter! Probably college keeping me busy, since I think that was in the middle of my 3-exam week, or after one of them, one. Either way, now I know why there's some missing pieces from my previous review. XD
mwc01 chapter 17 . 4/3/2010
It took me a little while to get to read this, but, wow...another very good chapter. And I'm liking that admin, as well. XD I can't help but to think that just a few bits and pieces seem to be missing from the previous chapter, although, I may just need to go and look back. Either way, I'm looking forward to the next one even more!
Ferngirl chapter 17 . 4/1/2010
Whoo! Master Ball!

Haha! Go for the admin too! Which of these characters are ones that your readers suggested to you? Was the admin one?

(Still interested about helping with Mewtwo, if I can).
MineralRabbit chapter 15 . 3/21/2010
Wow. I last read this more than four years ago. I had given up, as I thought you had, but I'm glad you're proving me wrong, thing story is about as awesome as I remember it and your writing is only getting better.

Urgh, I just read the cringerific OC I sent to you all those years ago. My god. Bees.

Well, once again I'm enjoying this fanfic for comepletely different reasons than before (for example, my younger self liked the fact that Janus had a charizard and this was reason enough for me to enjoy a fanfic _).

I hope you keep up the good writing.

xox
Ferngirl chapter 15 . 3/18/2010
Oh man, my parents would kill me if I was in a game that long. They already get annoyed when I'm on a DS to long, let along with my mind literally in a computer. I wonder what's going on in the real world. They're probably panicked about these people going into comas. Parents would want this game outlawed.

Ooh, I don't envy Janus going after Mewtwo.

Good job on another chapter! (I just got this really great message on my Pokemon fanfic from someone telling me how much they loved my writing and it made me feel so happy! So I'll say it too! You're a great writer!)
mwc01 chapter 15 . 3/18/2010
Another very good chapter! This just keeps getting better and better to me! I can't wait to read the next one!
mwc01 chapter 14 . 3/10/2010
I have to say, this just keeps getting better and better. So many cliffhangers, although, I wish there was something about Janus in the last chapter. Oh well. Definitely looking forward to the next one!
Ferngirl chapter 12 . 3/4/2010
Aww, Mewtwo's always the bad guy. He needs a friend or something (as silly as that sounds). Ah, on a side note, Mewtwo's psychic energy is actually blue, not purple (from the 1st chapter he was in)

It is pretty cool that before I'd heard of this 2 days ago, I'd had "visions" of a virtual reality Pokemon game. Though I guess a lot of people would have imagined something like that. It would be awesome to play though provided it's a bit safer than your story. Heheh.