Reviews for Valiant Shinji
Demon Lord Cashmere Snow chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
Chapter 6 please?
Shortchannel4 chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
"That only happens in idiotic third rate animes when they run out of ideas. The worse is when some movie studio later wants to milk an old series and reboots it."

My sides
Guest chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
good comedy fanfic
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
o this is interesting good interesting O.O
solitare chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
Somehow I think that the idea about Narutified NGE cast is even more cracky than this story. Is that even possible!
Gundam Kaiser chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
Shin/Rits! Shin/Rits! Shin/Rits! etc., etc., etc.

Anyway, this story is FABULOUS, and I might just try my own righteous version, if that's cool with you.
Gundam Kaiser chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
Wha...? You're not going with Shin/Rits...?

*starts weeping manly tears*

!
Gundam Kaiser chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Shinji/Ritsuko?

...

*ponders*

...

Toby860 chapter 5 . 11/14/2011
a awsome funny story with lots of humor. i like the penpen being blinded part. and ritsuko being crazy. i think shinji should confromt his dad with his crazyness.
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 5 . 9/28/2011
your fic is so awesome ,hahahahaha
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
I look forward to reading what happens next in your story
lazyguy90 chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
Haha, this is hilarious. Nice work on this. Hope you update again soon. Keep at it.
Shinji Ikari chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
EAT MY RIGHTEOUS JUSTICE!
Wonderbee31 chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
Great job with Shinji there, and it looks like he's sure making things fly here at times, why it seemed there were whole moments when things just happend and moved on, LOL, and will look forward to Rits having a chance to pin him down sometime, as well as how far he can make Misato binge out.
iamjustanotherguy chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
Wow this thing is still alive...although It seems to be in a coma and just wakes up at random times. Oh well great chapter. I look foreword to the next one.

-justanotherguyathisVAIO