Reviews for Always Remember
Savant Thinker chapter 17 . 2/26/2013
You should do like a one shot squeal that would be cool
Momochuu chapter 17 . 6/6/2009
Great story!
Lively48 chapter 17 . 4/17/2008
Wow! Awesome story! You can't leave it on that huge cliffhanger though!
BluePhoenixFairy chapter 17 . 3/22/2008
hey

umm how is this completed?

u kinda have a huge cliffy here!

update or make a sequal please!

Ty

Blue
Janelily chapter 17 . 8/9/2007
Oh you should definitely write a sequel ‘cause this just doesn’t sound like it’s ended at all. There's just so many questions that need to be answered.

I loved the unique twist to a clichéd plot. Though, Mind you I love those kind of stories. I cried at both parts where Draco was mourning for Harry’s loss at the graveyard and I keep hoping that somehow Harry comes back or something but alas…

The gradual development of feelings for Paris and Constantine was, I thought, very well done.

There is a bit of problem with the writing though. You need to use a spell checker there are many spelling mistakes. The writing seems to be off too but only for the first couple of chapters, Oddly enough the chapters towards the ending are fairly well written. I don’t know if this is because you got a beta or done some editing or what but I suggest you do the same with the beginning chapters.

Thanks for sharing.
Janelily chapter 4 . 8/9/2007
How many months is the baby premature? 3 months? Isn’t that a bit too risky?
RoughIslandSunrise chapter 17 . 12/23/2005
wow that went well.

please update soon.
Airlady chapter 17 . 11/15/2005
A fitting conclusion. Good work!
JadeLilyMalfoy chapter 17 . 11/8/2005
No offense taken. STOP BRAGGING ABOUT HAVING TICKETS! *goes and cries caues no theater is playing it at midnight. its over! now i get to beta the first story! fun!

Jade
hottiegrl chapter 17 . 11/8/2005
this is awesome. keep going.
TXBuddy chapter 17 . 11/8/2005
Per my earlier review..It was great..I loved It..Like I said earlier I think you created a two new characters that have a great chemistry that comes through your writing perfectly clear(insert further ego boost) I would like to see if you could carry these characters further..you definetly have the ability..
Elion chapter 17 . 11/7/2005
*sniffle*

TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH DRACO.

*sniffle*

Const, you need a hug! *hugs*

*slithers off to find sequel*
badluck-ngprod chapter 17 . 11/7/2005
Great story. More stories...more stories...more stories. A job well done.
Airlady chapter 16 . 11/3/2005
I just found this story - it is very gripping.
habitat21r chapter 16 . 11/2/2005
gotta feel for poor draco. I think he should tell him soon.

Yea, I cannot wait for GOF! I've been counting down myself LOL. isnt being a nerd great?