Reviews for Fall To Pieces
PinkPoodle543 chapter 14 . 8/14/2010
Aww, by far one of the best Pellie fics. :) I absolutely loved all of it; the characters stayed true to their personalities.
toxxicfoxx chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Gah. Ella-Belle is by far the cutest nickname ever. Phenomenal story, I absolutely LOVED it. I just wish that sex scene wasn't so short. Thank you for writing it. :)
minako366 chapter 14 . 11/26/2006
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D GREAT!
Thundera86 chapter 14 . 6/9/2006
oo wow *blinks* i love the story wow i loved it...
whisp3r-to-a-scr3am chapter 14 . 1/22/2006
now that i've read chapter 12 and finished the whole thing i have to say...i love this story!
whisp3r-to-a-scr3am chapter 11 . 1/22/2006
chapter 12 doesnt work. can u fix it?
sabbath purr chapter 14 . 1/15/2006
This is probably one of the best stories in this category. I hadn't read Paige/Ellie up until now, and I'm so glad I did! The charactorizations were beautiful, and the ending tied in perfectly. I really didn't want it to end!
Quiz21 chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Once again you have managed to work me up. Why do you insist on making me feel like a horny 15 year old male who writes things like "you made me ruin a pair of boxers"? lol.

You write like a pro sweetie, so am going to go read the rest of your stuff.

By the way- heres a link to my dweeby fic forums.

Nat
Deafgoesblind chapter 14 . 1/5/2006
Ok, I know that this fic is finished and all... but I have to say, it was really well written. I'm reviewing right now because I want you to keep writing some Pellie fics. I don't want you to be discouraged by mpdfreak1023's comment. I thought it was a wonderful story and I'm glad that I read this. This is definitely going on my favorite stories list.

-DGB
VHS Chick chapter 14 . 12/24/2005
That was awesome! you have a talent for writing stories. I hope to read more soon! Hope
BrusierBrody chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Wow...really intense. Well-written and that sex scene...well, let's just say that I ruined a pair of boxer shorts, no lie! (Total accident) You're a really good writer.
megs232 chapter 14 . 11/10/2005
Ha ha, that's cute. Your story's AWESOME I can't wait for an update!
nikoncoolpix chapter 12 . 10/30/2005
You are a truly terrible writer! And if you do plan on becoming rich and making Stacey Farber and Lauren Collins do this, they would reject it for all the money in the world! You have made it so that Paige doesn't even hesitate in becoming a lesbian, when really it would probably be Paige the one hesitating, of course, so would Ellie because Ellie isn't going to be exploring her sexuality, is she?

Also, you have made Craig and Ashley out to be complete dumdum perverts who do weird things and are completely obsessed with eachother. In reality, I would probably consider them one of the more down-to-earth couples!

I don't even know why I wasted my time reading this fic.
Plastic Strawberries chapter 13 . 10/16/2005
Please continue, I can't wait to see what'll happen next. D
noraofthefuture chapter 13 . 10/16/2005
no! a cliffhanger! no! add more soon or i shall beat you with a piece of moldy bread!