Reviews for An Affair with Rain
Doreh chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
This has nothing to do with the story but i just wanted to quickly talk with you and i cant PM you, if you see this PLEASE PM me, thanks.
NorthernLights94 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
aw! ur good! keep up the good work. :) :] :) :] :) :] :) :]
Freehugs41 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Wait! Cindy's eyes arn't blue! Their green! Other than that, good job :)
FeelsLikeForever chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Wow. Beautifully done. I loved the dialogue, the flow, the description...absolutely everything. You connected it well-with the umbrella coming back into the story at the end-and I could really get a feel for the characters. Though it was hard to picture-them as teenagers, I mean-it was a well rounded enough story that such a flaw can be ignored.

:deep breath:

Wow. That was long. And descriptive. Anyway, keep up the great work.
Sk8er765 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
I LOVE IT! REALLY REALLY LOVE IT! PLEASE CONTINUE OR ELSE! YOU WILL DIE!
Bleaked chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Wow... This is great, and I don't even like Jimmy Neutron. I loved the ending, even read the whole thing twice. awesome piece of writing.
SoCalSucks chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
I love this story!

I just wish there was more...
JNfan4life chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
OMG! That was so sweet! It was really really cute! I loved it so much! You're an AWESOME writer! Keep it up!
Romyjaden chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
*hops up and down* I can't believe I haven't left a review for this story yet! It's LURVELY! It makes me feel so fluffy, and this has to be the millionth time I've read it. I love it, very much! It's just so... so... ah, can't even explain it. Beautiful. Mucho.

Anyway, to answer your review to my "Dancing Through Life" (I don't know when I'll have the next chapter of that up), you can most certainly put up our story; I don't care! I'll be certain to read it, too! I can't believe I forgot to ask you about the "What Is This Feeling?" thing... I meant to. Well, I'm glad there's no hard feelings or anything!

GREAT story! Laters! _
hiphopsterchick09 chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
another awesome story where jimmy and cindy are together! yay! this was a great story...im adding it and your name to my favorites list!
retroville9 chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
OMG! That was good!

GO JESS!

I love ya! Muah!

Ashley
Allison chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Really, really, REALLY impressive. Your writing style and ability to capture the emotions of the characters just blew me away. I look forward to reading more of your work!
kingdom219 chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Very nice story.

Keep up the good work.
Cute But Psycho chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
AW! It was all fluffy... but serious at the same time. I love it! But I've always loved your fics. I always mean to write, but then I never do... bah. I'm horrible. But anyway, this is about your fic, not about me! Love it, love it. I'm glad to hear you'll be writing more!
Princess Angel Rose chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Oh my gosh. So beautiful, so sweet, and so awesome. I love it. You have a wonderful style. Write more!