Reviews for Live Again
Mebabs chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Was looking through old (really old, I guess...) GG fanfiction, and came across this...just wanted to let you know I loved this one. The depth you've brought out in this is amazing. And its so simply and beautifully written...really touching. Extremely delayed feedback, but still, thought I'd let you know how much I appreciate this story.
c.margo chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
I'm sobbing. Literally. Snot and tears. Gross, right? Very good. I love stories that are written this way, it makes them even sadder for some reason.
iejabynks chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
by far this is one of the most touching stories i've read... i've acctually read it so many time that at one point i cried...
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
This was extremely sad and depressing. I cried all through it, I mean it, tears are still running down my face. I almost sobbed when he said those last words. I wouldve sobbed, if it wasnt that I have to cry quietly cause otherwise my mom would think Im really weird... God... It was amazing. Very very well-written.
S chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
I cried from begining to end and im still crying now...that was so sad but so brilliantly written...im depressed now...

it was really good
Mirax Corran chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
I'll review once I get back with tissues.

A few minutes later: That was amazing! Beautiful. I'm now sobbing.
starfire192486 chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
I Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
omg! i think this was the best fic i ever read! it was so sad, it made me cry
BSManthaLUV chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
It's really sad, like probobly the saddest someone just died fics I've ever read. There arn't enough fics about cancer out there, well none that I find. Realistic and literally depressing. Your bringing the characters to life, and that's good.
coffejunkie02 chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
omg! so awsome i almost cried, it killed me inside but the best ive read in awhile
satelliteblues21 chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
dont no wot u were worried about.

this story is bueatiful. painful, but bueatiful.

made my heart break the way u wrote it but as i read the last few paragraphs i was truely happy. great way to end a lot of pain and angst with a look to a brighter future.

thanks

satblues
sanfrangiantsfan chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
That was very good. And it was really deep and sad. It made me cry. I very rarely cry. I liked the second person writing style. Very out there.
SonnyAngel chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
omg..that was beautiful. I'm not a Jess fan but I could feel Rory's pain in losing him. I feel yours as well in losing your dad. Great job. I hope this was cathartic for you. )
lena chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
it was soo sweet but sad at the same time i really did cry.
SkyFaunteleroy chapter 1 . 9/7/2005