Reviews for Looking Back
MagicPhobia chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Hey I don't even know what the Remnants is, I hadn't even heard of it! But I read it anyway, and I liked it. You're a really good author. D (This is Kate, btw)
kayla chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
You're a great writer, and I can picture it in my mind. I'll have to read more of your stories if you have any.

-Kayla
Rose Unspindle chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Coolbeans I liked it. D-Caf has always been one of my more favorite character as well.
Tate2Life chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
WOOT! A D-Caf fic! I love D-Caf, but we know nada 'bout whatever happened to him. Heck, we know more about Grost than D-Caf! I'm thinking of writing a D-Caf/Tate AU fic so I can write about my two favorite characters, even though it's a very...odd...pairing. Anyways, keep writing Remnants fanfic! You rock!
Wicked Stepsisters chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Its good to see that your talents extend beyond comedy Charmy. I liked this poignant apocalyptic discourse. Having not read Remnants though, I was a bit puzzled by the other-worldly details. But you write in a way where its not the details that are important, but the message; which is a very effective way to reach people. I would like to see you start writing a fiction from scratch though...you have so many ideas!
TobiasHawk13 chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Your story was awesome! I really like D-caf, this is one story where he's not stupid or unimportant! I also hate the way K.A. didn't write what happened to him!