Reviews for A Different Kind of Family
FanofChrisCMaxA1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
A Lovely story. Only wish it was a bit longer.
AnonyMiss731 chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
oh that was adorable. i loved "what you call professionals" and this was awesome too. i wish it was a chaptered though. it would be awesome to see robbie with allie and maybe some actiony stuff. i've read some of your comments while reviewing other people stories and i tend to agree with you alot. i like your view of the characters and things in general. keep it coming i like the stories alot. and your writting is unique and refreshing. :)
aisarete chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Allison is such an adorable little girl! I can totally see any little kid saying this, yeah. It seems that things like that are more important to them, yeah, as they should be. If I ever met them, yeah, I would certainly be a lot more concerned with their airship than their love life. ; Wonderfully written, yeah, my dear. luv 4eva!
Schnuggins chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Gawd, I just exploded from delight. VERY wonderful job of handling such an issue with so much love.

*looks at the review beneath mine*

S...Kay.
Robbie Rotten chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Good story in general, it flowed, but I didn't like the fact that Sportacus and Robbie were living together as a couple. That is the same as being gay, and that is just wrong.
Cyprith chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
That last line was genius. Much love.
The Sylver Lining chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Oh, this was SO sweet! Thank you for writing this! _
Sarah chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
I really enjoyed that. And I rarely enjoy a LazyTown fanfic, despite how much I love the show.

You did a good job at this. I'd like to read more by you.

Hearts!
Sportafan chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Omigosh, that was absolutely adorable! _ Too cute!
Broadwaypoetess chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Aww!

*feels moushy inside* that last line was so cute. Oh, I just love it!
MedicatedHappiness chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
That was adorable
Sedyn chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
That was lovely, I hope you write more :)
Pip3 chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
that's adorable!

I'd love to see a series involving this situation... SportaRobbie and a family...
Sportarobyn chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
I giggled when I read that last sentence. Very cute indeed. I love little kids.

Very good story, I hope you write more for LazyTown because I would love to read them!

- Sportarobyn
Vehicle Sunshine chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Write more stories like that or I'll hunt you down and TICKLE YOU!