Reviews for Revenge Of The Hybrids
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
ok... i love it. i have always like the idea of human-pokemon hybrids,and i even designed my own! (a zoroark hybrid named liam.)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/9/2012
hope they make game of tis i lv it
Lilgreenfox chapter 9 . 8/22/2009
Sawp thar X3 this is an awesome story! I think is super cool X33 i was wondering if i could use the proteus lab idea for this one story i'm going to write, a warriors and pokemon crossover. I'll credit you every chapter i use it if you want meh to, too. Also, i think that Alana was really cool, and she reminded me of one of my friends X3
Teraunce chapter 9 . 11/13/2008
im kinda sorry for telling you this, but the story needs an epilogue, a resolution. sounds like you're doing a sequel atm. good story anyways. 9/10 due to cliffhanger ending.
New-Mew chapter 9 . 12/28/2007
and btw add more chapters on, and personlaly i like the way i would love to be a human/pokemon hybrid it is just so cool, this story rivals some of the animorph and pokemorph things i read, this story is so good i dont think it is posible to make a bad verstion of it. Its just so cool. Ever thing of making a sequll? and btw im not that good at spelling
New-Mew chapter 4 . 12/28/2007
This story was fantastic, i loved reading it, when im bored and dont feel like looking up other storys i commenly reread this.
Caelean chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
This is awesome! I love pokemorph stuff. i used to draw them everyday when i was a total freak about it. now, i just play the games. XD
Masta-Kala-Morph chapter 9 . 11/23/2006
aww mad why isnt there more chaptors ...i love this fic,i have always wanted a pokemorph on my pokemon games and,if pokemon where real,i would want to be one...but reading fanfics will have to do
SwiftShadow chapter 9 . 6/17/2006
Good story!
MAY.V chapter 9 . 9/16/2005
OH MY GOD! That was your BEST fiction yet! It was SO amazing! There aren't words to describe how wonderfull this was! There HAS to be a chapter 10 and 11 to this!

Alana and Zeod should totally go out! I LOVED it! You and your co-writing friends are TOTALY talented! There just HAS to be more to this story! HYBRIDS ARE AWSOME!

Your stories about them make SO much sence! This was SO EXCITING! You SO need to get these publishid into reall books! Or mabe movies! THESE ARE AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME!

POKEMON FANFICS FOREVER! You rock! :D
x636 chapter 9 . 9/15/2005
Interesting story I want to see more I am a sucker for powerful characters as anyone who has read some of my stories well anyway PLEASE UPDATE SOON! ;)
Foxyjosh chapter 9 . 9/13/2005
Good story, but do ALL of them have to go back to normal? Personally, If I was a morph, I would love to stay that way. Also, if they become human they shouldn't be able to keep their powers. They should still be able to hear pokemon talk but that should be about it. Or mabye they don't come completely human, they would keep their tails and their ears.
Akamuna chapter 5 . 9/8/2005
Hey cool, i remember following this when it was on it was really interesting and very well written too :D