Reviews for Something Gold
nayin17 chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
Okay
kit7714 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Nice! I especially enjoy the way you write Ginny...:) Thanks for the read!
xturkeyxsexygranneh chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
haha.. it was funny and good. i don't know why i found it funny and dramatic at the same time... hmm... ok. but its good and i like it. :p
Jazhara chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
I found the line, "Enchanted as he was by her neck," extremely funny for some odd reason.

Excellent writing.
hentai18ancilla chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
razzle-dazzle-me chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Wow, this is great. I love it :-D
Violent Water chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
AWSOME, great detail, write more!
I can't spell anonymous chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Why does this only have 14 reviews. It deserves way more. It was fantastic and romantic and probable and lovely. I demand a sequel of sorts!
Butler chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
very good.
James-Padfoot chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
After my extremely-long-omg-this-can't-be-happening abscence from the internet, fan fiction and all HP News, your story was the first thing I read, considering it was a new one shot.

I was extremely pleased to have clicked on it, but never got to finish it as I was picked up halfway through. Now that I have, I can't tell you what a great job you've done.

Harry, Ginny, Ron, and Hermione are potrayed excellently, following the immense and drastic changes in their characterizations following HBP.

I have always thought Hermione as a rather neurotic character, rather than well-composed. Subtly done, excellent.

It was remarkable, and perhaps nudged with my long-abscence from reading fanfiction, I am glad to tell you that I'm adding this story to my list.

I've pretty much got HBP memorized (wish I'd do that with History T_T) as I've been reading & rereading it EVERYDAY. (I need to stop this obsession T_T)

So, once again, well done.

P/S If you hadn't notice, I ramble a lot. T_T.
David305 chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Fine writing, and still looking forward to te resumption of Bumbling.

Cicadas: common in the US, Africa, Australia. Uncommon in Europe, and almost disappeared from Britain except for two small populations in the New Forest. See

Grasshoppers and crickets, though, are plentiful.

Down the aisle, rather than isle.

Conquer Voldemort, rather than concur.

Elsewise, very fine!
fictionalcandie chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
This is fantastic. It's well done, coherent, thoughtful, creative and intelligent. I love it.

I am SO glad that someone finally (yeah, I know it's only been about two months, but that's a long time in fandom) wrote the Wedding Episode properly. This is a very different look at things, one which I think is the more likely. Thank you for writing this; it's something that obviously needed to be written, in my opinion.
YelloWitchGrl chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
That truly is an interesting take on how Ginny would react (plus the dress was very amusing) and it's a valid point. I can't say I completely agree with you but it certainly made me think and I enjoyed it immensely. Thank you for sharing it with us.
InterstellarHobbit chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
WOW! That was truly amazing. I absolutely loved it. It was a beautiful, and perfect story
EliCa chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
I was wondering how good Harry and Ginny fics were going to work after HBP, and this is my answer. Really lovely, thoughtful and true to the books. Sweet, but not unrealistically so. I love this, I really do - everything about it is so true to canon and to emotion (judging by empathy anyhow).